• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite Sinnoh Attack move?

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
    In this order and their reasons:

PHYSICAL ATTACKS:

1. Earthquake- Who doesn't like Earthquake? With one of the highest Power ratings of a physical attack in the game, this move is deadly when used in the right ways. Just pure geniusness by Pokemon.
    2. Close Combat- This move just looks awesome. The fists and feet and fury and awesomeness of this move just makes it splendid. Add on a whoppin 120 Power and you have yourself a deadly move. Now only if we could take off the reduction in Attack and Sp. Attack...
    3. X-Scissor- In my opinion, the ultimate bug move. When in the proper hands (or claws in this case) of a properly trained Ninjask, this move is lethal. Although it has no added effect, the name alone makes it awesome.
    4. Sky Uppercut- What Blaziken is complete w/o Sky Uppercut. Although I prefer the R/S/E animation better, this move is awesome. Pokemon that use Fly don't stand a chance because this move still hits. I've liked this move ever since my first Blaziken learned it.
    5. Outrage- The ultimate dragon physical attack! 120 damage over 2-3 turns of rampage? Who could ask for more? When put on an Adamant Dragonite...you don't even want to know...
    Special Attacks
    1. Aura Sphere- Probably my favorite move. Although there is no added effect, it cannot miss. It is a decent move for a Mewtwo EV'd in Sp. Attack (to take out those pesky Dark Pokemon) and a staple for any Lucario. The animation is cool and the name is just sweet...oh yea.
    2. Roar of Time- The ultimate dragon special attack! The animation for this move is just genius and it is only learned by 2 Pokemon: Dialga naturally and Movie Event Darkrai. It's Hyper Beam...dragonfied.
    3. Flamethrower- My favorite Fire-Type attack. The animation is a little on the weak side, but the power of it is awesome. 95 Power?!? Sweet...plus the 30% chance to burn? Wow. Put on a Charcoal on a Fire Pokemon that knows this and you have a Fire-Type staple.
    4. Hyper Beam- The ultimate normal type attack! Hyper Beam went through a lot of changes. First it was physical in the first three generations, then it turned Special? It took Pokemon 4 generations to get the type right! Hello! Beam? Duh..anyway. Hyper Beam is just pure awesomeness. It looks sweet and has 150 Power. Oh yea.
    5. Aeroblast- A Lugia-only move, this is Razor Wind on steroids minus the charging. I've just always loved it.
    Other Attacks
    1. Swords Dance- Self-explanitory.
    2. Dragon Dance- Self-explanitory.
    3. Recover- Self-explanitory.
    4. Destiny Bond- Self-explanitory.
    5. Metronome- Come on: Any move at your disposal? That's just sweet.

Years
    Leaf Storm. I'm particularly glad they gave it to Shiftry, since it finally learns a really powerful attack.

Edit: 100 posts! After two years, and many months of lurking, I've finally hit 100 posts! Woo! Finally! xD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sucker Punch - Same color as my shiny Honchcrow that uses it
    AquaJet - A water speed priority move!
    LeafStorm - Roserade, what else!^.^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    In this order and their reasons:

PHYSICAL ATTACKS:

1. Earthquake- Who doesn't like Earthquake? With one of the highest Power ratings of a physical attack in the game, this move is deadly when used in the right ways. Just pure geniusness by Pokemon.
    2. Close Combat- This move just looks awesome. The fists and feet and fury and awesomeness of this move just makes it splendid. Add on a whoppin 120 Power and you have yourself a deadly move. Now only if we could take off the reduction in Attack and Sp. Attack...
    3. X-Scissor- In my opinion, the ultimate bug move. When in the proper hands (or claws in this case) of a properly trained Ninjask, this move is lethal. Although it has no added effect, the name alone makes it awesome.
    4. Sky Uppercut- What Blaziken is complete w/o Sky Uppercut. Although I prefer the R/S/E animation better, this move is awesome. Pokemon that use Fly don't stand a chance because this move still hits. I've liked this move ever since my first Blaziken learned it.
    5. Outrage- The ultimate dragon physical attack! 120 damage over 2-3 turns of rampage? Who could ask for more? When put on an Adamant Dragonite...you don't even want to know...
    Special Attacks
    1. Aura Sphere- Probably my favorite move. Although there is no added effect, it cannot miss. It is a decent move for a Mewtwo EV'd in Sp. Attack (to take out those pesky Dark Pokemon) and a staple for any Lucario. The animation is cool and the name is just sweet...oh yea.
    2. Roar of Time- The ultimate dragon special attack! The animation for this move is just genius and it is only learned by 2 Pokemon: Dialga naturally and Movie Event Darkrai. It's Hyper Beam...dragonfied.
    3. Flamethrower- My favorite Fire-Type attack. The animation is a little on the weak side, but the power of it is awesome. 95 Power?!? Sweet...plus the 30% chance to burn? Wow. Put on a Charcoal on a Fire Pokemon that knows this and you have a Fire-Type staple.
    4. Hyper Beam- The ultimate normal type attack! Hyper Beam went through a lot of changes. First it was physical in the first three generations, then it turned Special? It took Pokemon 4 generations to get the type right! Hello! Beam? Duh..anyway. Hyper Beam is just pure awesomeness. It looks sweet and has 150 Power. Oh yea.
    5. Aeroblast- A Lugia-only move, this is Razor Wind on steroids minus the charging. I've just always loved it.
    Other Attacks
    1. Swords Dance- Self-explanitory.
    2. Dragon Dance- Self-explanitory.
    3. Recover- Self-explanitory.
    4. Destiny Bond- Self-explanitory.
    5. Metronome- Come on: Any move at your disposal? That's just sweet.

Only 3 of these attacks are Sinnoh introduced sir. Weirdly just thought Id point it out.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I do like Leaf Storm too. :)
    Of, I might have to choose between Dark Void, Roar of Time, and That move Giratina can use(forgot name..XP).

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh yea, thanks! ^^;
    I knew it had Shadow in it. :mudkip;):

Anyways: Shadow Force, Dark Void, and Roar of Time.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    well, my favorite attacks are my favorite cuz they look like naruto (shippuden) attacks. aura sphere as rasengan, thunderpunch as chidori, explosion, detect as byakugan, sesmic toss as primary lotus

Years
    I must say I really like Leaf Storm, Roar of Time is very powerful, but my favorite move must be Hydro Pump, learned with Empoleon. Yeah!!!

Back