• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite snack?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    My favourite snack would have to be the apple bars.
    Though i'm not meant to eat them XD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have a liking for potato chips and french fries. They go so well with salt

Years
  • Bread, mainly because there's not always something else there, my mother rarely buys "unhealthy" stuff.
    Currently I'm having some potato chips here though, which I am eating now.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I like minty sweets (Polos are the best) and chocolate bars (Preferably Galaxy chocolate bars) the best, as well as some fruit such as apples, bananas, grapes, etc. I've been trying to stick to having fruit as a snack as a New Year's Resolution; it's been… somewhat successful. xD I'm not a big fan of chewing gum, but sometimes I'll have a bit of strawberry flavoured gum if there's any in my house. And I like strawberry flavoured sweets (yay for Fruitella), they're delicious.

Ayselipera

I'm usually eating a salty snack. Doritos are a fan favorite of mine.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Strawberry laces. I want someone to tie me up with them and then I can eat my way out. That would be fun.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My favorite healthy snack is an orange.
    My favorite unhealthy snack is Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips. Used to be salt and pepper chips, but they are so hard to come by. :(

I don't know if soft pretzels fall under unhealthy, but those are awesome too.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Mini Bagels, Nuts, Whole Wheat Mini Bagels, Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Chips, Dried Fruit, Carrots, Pretzels, Low Sodium/Low Fat Popcorn, Kashi Fruit Bars, Kashi Granola Bars, Greek Yogurt, Apple Butter(Low Sugar), Applesauce, Oranges, Bananas, Apples, Strawberries, Blueberries,...etc.

Pretty much any healthy snack you can think of I eat. XD I am done eating junk. It isn't worth it. Well not to me. Everyone else can do it because they don't have to worry about gaining weight...

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I have a soft spot for Hint of Lime Tostitos o3o"
    But I love all fruits, especially apples and pears recently..

But I got this mini popcorn machine for Christmas, so I usually get a snack from that if I feel up to it xD;

Back