• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite song?

michele

☮ & ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    recently i've been listening to "good girls go bad" by cobra starship/leighton meester, and "battlefield" by jordin sparks. :)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
  • liek zomg i luv teh jonas brothers!!!

Hahaha just kidding, I couldn't resist. xD

Right now my favorite song is either "Say Goodnight" or "Tears Don't Fall" both, by Bullet for my Valentine

I love the Pokemon Theme too!

Last edited:
    Years
  • ^I can't stand them =P Although I must admit that "Tears Don't Fall" is very popular.... Still don't like them though. XP

But my favorite songs would either be Soothsayer by Buckethead, becuase it's just such an epic win. Or Crimson by Edge of Sanity. Mainly because the song is 40 minutes long and is one album in itself =P But yeah xD

Years
  • well my all time fav is live and learn by crush 40

then comes in the end by linken park

and the code lyoko theme song

and last but not lest pokemon season 1 theme song :)

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Mine is Baker Street by... By... Um... Oh, Gerry Rafferty.
    It's so awesome with a saxophone chorus, and his voice is fitting to the song.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I don't really have a favourite song, it's more what I'm listening to at the moment, which is always changing. Right now...I've gotten obsessed with Gee. It's my video on my profile ~.

Years
  • ^Yeah, I'm sorta like that. My favorite song changes a lot xD

I have a new favorite though. I was playin ATV: Offroad Fury 3 and heard Alive & Amplified by The Mooney Suzuki, and... It just blew me away xD So........ That's my new favorite song, for now.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    My favorite song changes all of the time. Hmm.

Right now, I'll just say "Anybody There" by The Script. :x

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    As of today, my favorite song is "Midnight Romeo" - Push Play. Thankfully, I found out about them from an ad on my Facebook page claiming that they are like Fall Out Boy. Though I'm not a Fall Out Boy fan exactly, I still interested in finding new sounds and bands and... the like. Its always exciting. :>

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    When asked, I say that my all time favourite is 'Dogs' by Pink Floyd, which is 17 minutes & 8 seconds long.
    My "temporary" favourite is 'Marie Antoinette' by Curved Air and I'm not sure why. It's rather dull; there are no elaborate guitar solos and the lyrics are mediocre, I just keep wanting to listen to it though.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My current fave songs are Beauty Killer or Gorgeous both by Jeffree Star.

Back