• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite TV show and/or channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    I don't have a favorite TV show, but it's probably whatever is currently on Discovery Channel (the entire network is just amazing, you can't go wrong from A Haunting to Deadliest Catch to Planet Earth), Avatar: The Last Airbender (which is probably the best example of an American cartoon having a great anime style, unlike Kappa Mikey which is embarassing) and X-Play on G4TV (the channel was much better when it was TechTV and then G4TechTV, but now it's just stupid with mostly Ninja Warrior, Cops and Cheaters).

So what is your favorite TV show? What is the channel you watch most often?

YES!!! thank you, G4 now does suck. but before, when the screen savers was on, and Xplay was good, i used to watch that. But now, i mostly watch anime and SCRUBS...the greatest show ever

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Me I mostly watch shows as Malcolm in the middle,everybody hates Chris,Futurama,Family guy,The Simpsons...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Since I don't get a wide variety of channels, I'll just list the shows. I don't really watch much TV nowadays though.

Just the three: Heroes, Dr. Who, and Smallville.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite TV networks are your basic cartoon channels and some educational channels. My favorite shows are Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Avatar: The Last Airbender, ABDC, The Universe, and NY1 (weather every ten minutes).

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I don't really have a favorite channel, I just sort of drift between them as different shows come on. And when there isn't a show I like on my usual channels, I just check TV Guide and choose something that sounds interesting, or if I'm talking to somebody else I'll ask what they're watching and watch it with them. But, before my cable provider dropped it, G4 was my favorite channel. My TV liiived on it XD

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    But, before my cable provider dropped it, G4 was my favorite channel. My TV liiived on it XD
    Don't worry, G4 isn't much of anything anymore besides being a channel of Cops, Cheaters, Ninja Warrior and Unbeatable Banzuke re-runs. But they did get smart for once, and made a block called G4 Rewind where they air episodes of Arena, Blister, Judgement Day, GameMakers and more. It starts early in the morning (where I live anyways) so I haven't been able to watch it much.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Lately I dont watch much tv but now and then some stuff has attracted me. I like to watch shows about other cultures like the travel channel, shows about odd health mysteries, and I love channel 13 and nature shows.

Old sitcoms at Nick@Nite are cool too but I haven't got the free time to watch tv with all the art projects and stuff I do on my computer.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
    My favorite TV shows are Americas Best Dance Crew, Scrubs and That 70's Show. Which I watch 2 of them every night on Fox. ABDC is on MTV but all other shows on MTV are lame.

Parasite Pyramid

Resident James Lover
    Years
    My favorite TV show is House M.D. Not only is House a fascinating and entertaining character (kudos to Hugh Laurie for playing him so well), but the medical mysteries are interesting and suspenseful.

I do not have a favorite channel.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    TBS and The Weather Channel. (Seriously). Also FX, mostly during the daytime though.
    I really don't have a favourite show... I have many shows that I like to watch, but not really one I'd consider an overall favourite.

I would list Lifetime as one of my favourite channels, but since they're getting rid of the Golden Girls, they can just diaf.

Aww, man...you are serious?! They are getting rid of the Golden Girls?!! Nooo...I love the Golden Girls. Darn...I guess I won't watch that channel that much anymore. I guess I will get the DVDs. :/

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    To be honest, I almost watch no T.V. When I'm home I'm either on the computer or xbox lol. But when I do watch T.V., I honestly usually just watch ESPN or MTV lol.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    My favourite channels include the Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Sky One and UKTV Gold. I used to like Cartoon Network, but the shows that they show are now rubbish (just like the other Kids channels).

Currently, my favourite show is Mythbusters, where two guys go around and blow stuff up and dispel many popular myths.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    In the Uk, I love channel 4, and for cartoons I like Disney, Nick Toons, CNToo and CN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back