• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite Useless Pokemon?!

Which is more useless?

• Ratata

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Caterpie

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Wurmple

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I don't care what people will say, but I love that little wierd fish, Magikarp. ;D

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Yeah :3
    Not just cause its lovable.
    but cause it evolves into something that can blow peoples heads off.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    My vote goes to Caterpie. Just for the memories I have of watching the old school anime. Caterpie was awesome.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    I love both Caterpie and Magikarp, both evolve into very beautiful Pokemon.

But most useless vote goes to Wurple for me, personally I find that both its evolvutions even aren't so great.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Magikarp because its so useless and floppy :3
    Plus it evolves into a cute pokemon XD

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    Rattata and Bidoof are not only my least favorite "useless" Pokémon but are also among my least favorite Pokémon in general because they are so common that they make a nuisance of themselves. I would stop hunting for Pokémon in a certain area once four or five Rattata and Bidoof started showing up because by that point it's obvious that the chance of anything else showing up was pretty slim and I hated walking through grassy routes because I would be bombarded with 'em when all I wanted to do was get to the next town. Though, I have to say that something about Bidoof irritates me even more than Rattata, so Diamond and Pearl has actually made me somewhat appreciate Rattata :3

I can stand the other three. But my favorite of them is definitely Caterpie. It wasn't a terribly strong rookie's Pokémon in its first stage, and was even more useless as a Metapod, and I gave up on evolving it into a Butterfree numerous times because it was such a long process (I didn't like the idea of not being able to battle with Metapod at the time because I was really lazy and I usually caught them in Viridian Forest long before I was able to get Exp. Share). But, man, I have fond memories of the first time a Metapod of mine evolved into a Butterfree. And it was well worth the wait too!

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely Mapgikarp. In all the games all it does is splash about.. grr.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Oooo...everything's so useless, I don't know who to choose!! :D

It's a tie between Wurmple, Magikarp, and Caterpie. But I'll vote Wurmple...he ain't gettin' too much attention.

Back