• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite Video game?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    My favorite video game of all time would be Super Mario Sunshine, without competition. There are no words to explain how I felt playing it for the first time, and then the second and the third and so on and so forth. I'd pay my soul to have it remade in HD, I just... so many feelings tbh.
    Second and third respectively would be:
    • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    • Pokemon Emerald

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
    If it isn't obvious by my name, my favorite is the Touhou series, specifically Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku. I also like the fanmade Touhou Pocket Wars Evo+. Non-touhou would be Pokemon Black/Emerald, Maplestory (my childhood <3), LoL, TWEWY, and Bravely Default. And the SSB series is amazing of course.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Mine has been and will always be CTR (Crash Team Racing). Best racing game I have ever played.

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
    I'm going to have to say Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It is one of the reasons why I haven't played Pokémon X as much as I have wanted to.

Back