• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Villin of all time?

Years
  • I've faced off with a lot of villians in many games, but there's only one villian that I'd love to get my hands on and tear him to shreads with a chain saw.

Sephiroth!! He killed her! That is unforgiveabe!! And so, he must die a slow and painful death!

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
  • OK! shall i tell you why i made this thread? Because I am going to take your information and make the most amazing villin off all time for the game i am making. Thank you for your help everyone. :)

Years
  • One of mine would definitely be Kefka from FFVI. Cruel, insane, dresses like a clown and yet still manages to look cool somehow (if a bit creepy), and even manages to achieve some status of godhood, even if only for some time...

And that laugh, that memorable laugh. Yeah, he's definitely up there on my scale of favorites.

(I know I have more favorites; will edit this if I remember them, heh.)

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
  • What about revolver ocelot? MGS "Six Bullets, More then enough to kill anything that moves!" :)

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Hmmmmm... My favorite villian would have to be..... Jeeze there are so many...

Scorpion - Mortal Kombat (you simply can't deny the spear }:-) )
    Dr. Robtnik - sonic (He is the eggman....)
    Krizalid - The King Of Fighters (He was tough!)
    Heihatchi Mishima - Tekken (He was, is, and always will be the No.1 baddie in tekken)
    Wario - Mario (Simply cool)
    Cervantes - Soul caliber (see previous)
    and of course
    The Juggernaut - X-men (can you say "unstoppable?")

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    To hell with your Sephiroths and your Kefkas and your Kujas and your Ganondorfs and your Organization XIIIs. There are infinitely better villains out there.

- Kane [Command & Conquer: Tiberian series]
    - Anton Slavik and CABAL [Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun]
    - Yuri [Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge]
    - Sarah Kerrigan and Samir Duran [StarCraft: Brood War]
    - Arthas Menethil [Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne]
    - Tartarus, Gravemind, and the High Prophets of Mercy, Regret, and Truth [Halo 2]

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ocelot and Big Boss from the Metal Gear series.

And Darth Vader.

Edit: Ocelot's being mentioned twice <3

He's blatantly immense.

In fact, I quite liked the Boss and The End too.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Edit: Ocelot's being mentioned twice <3
    Count yourself and the rest of PC's Metal Gear Solid fanbase lucky that Ocelot's even mentioned at all in the first place, given the relative lack of love for it and many other quality games. Like I mentioned earlier, many people here are too attached to Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Kingdom Hearts to expand their horizons.

Kane owns everyone else if only for the fact that he survived a direct hit from a GDI Ion Cannon blast that destroyed his base of operations. Not even your vaunted Sephiroths or Ganondorfs can survive even a proximity hit by that monstrosity.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    :o So it ain't only games bosses? Excellent :>

Kay, well here's mine (in no particular order)...

1. The Joker: This guy I love just for his sense of insanity and pure disregard for the lives of others. If you've read The Killing Joke you'll completely understand what I mean.
    2. Dr Doom: This fellow is like the Batman of the Marvel universe, only evil XD And since I love Batman, I love this guy too.
    3. Cell: He's just cool. While he's cocky nature is evident in all of the dragonball characters, he has this aura about him. Probably cause he's part Saiyan XD
    But then again, he's only purpose to me was to show how awesome Gohan could be XD
    Rob Lucci: Formerly part of the CP9 in One Piece, this guy has trained his body to superhuman levels, making his body become a living weapon. But what makes him so special is that he literally craves the blood of his enemies. And he gets so much more cooler once he uses his Leopard devil fruit.

And so yeah, that's all I can think of right now :(

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Wait not only game Bosses?

Then yeah, throw in Alan Gabriel from the Big O

In regards to what Jack says, I know what ya mean man, I rarely see games like MGS and Silent Hill mentioned here.

Back