• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite...

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    OMG!!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ELECTRIC POKEMON!!!

MEIN IS RAICHU!! HE"S SOOOOO CUTEE!!!! HEHEHEHE!

LUFF U ALL!

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    You don't have to absue capital letters so vigorously... o_O

As for me - Lanturn! It's the only Pokemon (bar Surfing Pikachu/Raichu) that can defeat Ground Pokemon without the need for Hidden Power. It's also the best haxer (except for Crobat), and has decent Special Attack and masses of HP. ^_^

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    My favorite is Mareep!

I also like the rest of the Mareep line, Pichu, Pikachu, and the rest of the cute ones.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Ahhh!!hahah!!! Wow!!!!!

Soooo Amazing!!!

Whats Your Favorite Eveyrhting!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?1/1

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    As for me - Lanturn! It's the only Pokemon (bar Surfing Pikachu/Raichu) that can defeat Ground Pokemon without the need for Hidden Power.

coughElectabuzzcough

Which is my favorite electric type... Electabuzz :D. More for looks than for stats and junk, but he has decent stats and a great movepool.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hmm, lemme think, sig based off of this pokemon, domain based off of this pokemon and just happens to be electric type, ... I wonder who it could be? its... Pichu, lol, my second fav would prob be Zapchu. lol, i dont care that its a pokemon, its still my second fav. :P

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Raichu or Manectric are very good ones.

I favour Raichu more, but I'd more want to use Manectric for battles

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Lexaeus said:
    Meh, toughie...Manectric and Zapdos, I suppose.

Lol, sweet irony has reared itself again in that the one who has an avatar of Raichu, likes Manectric (?) and Zapdos more.

Back