• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite All time game?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
  • hmm, i'd have to say COD MW 2, although Hitman Blood Money comes in second place very very very close to COD 6.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I'm torn between Pokemon Gold, due to the sheer length, good soundtrack, replayablility, and fun of it, and Portal 2 (yes, even though its been out for less than a month) because it has some good difficulty towards the end, has a good length to it, funny (TURRET ORCHESTRA!) and just plain fun.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    armored core for answers, more games need to end with the choice to to let every one die.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Im going to have to go with Kingdom Hearts 2. Definatly one of the best games of all time. They should make a remake for that game on Xbox and PS3.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Super Mario World, its the first game I ever remember playing. I can remember spending hours upon hours in pre-school playing this and at home. Right behind that is Megaman X(since it is my first Megaman Game) and Megaman Battle Network 2(since it is my favorite Battle Network Game).

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    For the Pokemon games, my favorite of the series are...

-Pokemon Red, Green, Blue and Yellow (AKA ポケットモンスター、とピカチュウ) for the Gameboy
    -Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for the Gameboy Advance

For the NON-Pokemon games, my favorites are....

-Final Fantasy IV for the Playstation under Chronicles, and Nintendo DS. I might get a PSP version too.
    -Chrono Trigger for the Nintendo DS.
    -Castlevania for the NES/FC.
    -Super Castlevania IV for the SNES/SFC.
    -Castlevania: Rondo of Blood (AKA 悪魔城ドラキュラX血の輪廻) for the PCEngine/Turbografx-16.
    -Mario Party 2 for the Nintendo 64.
    -Banjo Kazooie for the Nintendo 64.
    -Megaman 2 for the NES/FC.
    -Wonder Boy in Monster World for the Mega Drive/Genesis.
    -Legend of Zelda II: The Adventures of Link for the NES/FC.
    -Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64
    -Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for the Nintendo Gamecube
    -Super Mario Sunshine for the Nintendo Gamecube
    -Super Mario World (Super Mario Bros. 4 subtitled) for the SNES/SFC
    -Streets of Rage 2 for the Mega Drive/Genesis)
    -MapleStory for the PC (You guys can tell on my Avatar)

There might be other games, but I'm to lazy to think of anything else.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Tough decision.. My favorite game would have to be Paper Mario for the N64. I love that game so much. I really like the paper theme and all the sidekicks and their different abilities. Also, I can't forget about Kingdom Hearts. Just a very fun game with a story that just enthralls me.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    Well obv my first choice is Pokemon. On the side (mainly because I'm broke) I stick to browser games - at the moment Drakensang Online is pretty addictive and also ZooMumba - anything kinda cartoonish and cute appeals to me!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    X-Rebirth isn't even out yet and I'm almost expecting that to become my top game...
    For now at least, my favourite remains Uprising: Join or Die. Uprising 2 is unfortunately worse in my opinion; and 3DO swiftly moved on, now being defunct. Being a sort of RTS/FPS-hybrid, nothing quite like it was ever since released.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia. I've played it so many times, and each time I play it's a new experience for me. There are several other games I can possibly consider my favorites, but nothing else gets the love Tales of Symphonia gets from me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Some of my favorites would have to be

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
    Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
    Chrono Trigger
    Final Fantasy IV
    Disgaea (I haven't even gotten halfway into the main story but I've racked over 45+ hours, it has so much to do)
    Megaman 2
    Metroid Fusion
    Tekken 3
    Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

I could play any of those all day

Years
  • Can anyone guess mine? Yes it is Silent Hill 2. There are a lot of other games that I love though, like Tales of Symphonia, God of War, Mortal Kombat, Portal and so on! :3​

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
  • I have a 3-way tie for my favorite all time game.

Diablo II - Probably the game in which I spent the most time playing over the years. Have been playing since 2003 and haven't stopped yet.

Streets of Rage 2 - My favorite childhood game to play. This game pretty much got me hooked on video games. Still play it today, on XBL of course.

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare - This one took my love of games to another level. The fun I had playing this game may never be matched.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    Mine are as below.
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
    Half-Life 2
    Fallout 3
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Super Mario 64
    Pokemon Ruby
    Metal Gear Solid

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My favorite all-time game is I keep mentioning it too many times Syphon Filter! I love me a good shooting game with a great storyline & stuff. And Syphon Filter fits those requirements.

Other good games I like do include Pokemon and Super Mario.

Years
  • My favorite game of all time? Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition. I've spent many hours building cities and metropolises in that game and its fairly easy but detailed content creation tools allow people to create insanely awesome and insane amounts of custom content for use in my cities to give it some variety. It's also quite moddable and there are several mods that improve the gameplay experience. Oh, and did I mention I like building cities? :P

Back