• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite All time game?

Years
  • Mine would have to be Pokemon Yellow <3
    My first video game, and it holds some of my greatest memories. oh man :')

Honorable Mentions
    in no particular order
    The whole Pokemon series
    Red Dead Redemption
    Borderlands
    Just Cause 2
    Rhythm Heaven
    Sonic Advance 3
    Guitar Hero 3
    Metroid Prime series
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Ocarina of Time
    (and anything else Mario+Zelda)

OscuroSky

OscuroSky~
    Years
  • This is a tough question.
    Any Pokémon Game.
    Kingdom Hearts. (Every Game beside 358/2 Days.)
    Any Legend of Zelda Game.
    Saints row series. (Xbox 360)
    Any Dragon Ball Game.(Beside Tenkaichi).

Thats really it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • All-time favourite game is, hands down, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. I didn't have much interest in it when it was first announced since I was kind of "OH GOD WHY ARE THERE MORE SPIN-OFFS ;_;" and then I was far more interested in 358/2 Days because I liked the Organization but... now? It's my favourite in the series and my favourite overall. I've spent SO MANY HOURS playing it. I played the original Japanese, played the English release, and imported the Final Mix and played it at level 1. I've mastered the game, know all its secrets, and even after (probably) 500+ hours, I still feel the urge to pick it up and play it again. I'm actually forcing myself not to play it again right now because I have a lot of other PSP games that need my attention before I go back to it. D:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'd like to say Super Mario Galaxy 2, because I think the game is as perfect as a game could possibly be, but I've only played it once.

My favourite would probably have to be one of those games that I've played repeatedly/to death.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Pikmin

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
  • An unappreciated little gem known as NieR is my favourite game. It has a dark and involving storyline, an amazing cast with equally amazing voice acting, and the best soundtrack of any video game ever, without exception. NieR is, as far as I am concerned, the only good game Square Enix released last year. It has a talking book and a foul-mouthed hermaphrodite, and it follows on from one of the best PS2 games of all time: Drakengard. What's not to like?

That said, I am extremely fond of Star Ocean: The Last Hope as well. Fantastic real-time battle system, a reasonably good storyline, a likeable-ish cast (I despise Meracle) and some extreme challenge to be found in the battle trophies. Lasts longer than ten hours as well, always a plus.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Assassin's Creed, GTA, Bioshock, Ninja Gaiden, Pokemon, Legend Of Zelda, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Baldur's Gate, Dead Space, Prince Of Persia, Halo, Final Fantasy, Star Wars Battlefront, Gears Of War, Prototype, Bayonetta, Mirror's Edge, Red Dead Redemption, and Tales Of Symphonia to name a few games lol.

Smitty.

Forget who you were.
    Years
  • Hm, I have several I guess.
    • Pokémon Crystal Version
    • Super Smash Bros. Melee
    • Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    • Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess (bring the hate)
    That's what springs to mind right now.

I like this guy. ^-^

(I'd have to switch Crystal with Blue though, seeing as it was the first videogame I ever played...)

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • In trying to choose a favorite game, I'm stuck between the following:
    -Super Metroid
    -Super Mario Bros. 3
    -Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
    -Metroid Prime 3
    -Star Wars The Force Unleashed
    -Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
    -Resident Evil 4
    -every main series Pokemon game
    -Pokemon Colosseum and XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • TLOZ: Majora's Mask is probably one of my favourite games, mainly because it was the first Zelda game I have completed 100%, loved the story and just generally thought it was a great game, despite only having four 'main' dungeons. I particulary loved the omnious feel of the game, and the moon was defintiely creepy back then. :P It was also the game I got my first guide for, although it came free with it. :P The guide taught me about the song of double time, where to get every mask etc. which helped A LOT when I was younger. :) Even with the guide, I remember getting stuck in some of the dungeons (the blocks in the Snowhead Temple, anyone?) and even dying a few times at the beginning of the game due to not doing all the stuff quick enough/decidng to explore Clock Town instead of doing stuff I had to do to get into the Clock Tower. I also remember getting stuck at the Beneath the Well section of the game (the part where the gibdos wanted stuff) and the guide was really helpful then too. It was very informative. It even told you where to get every heart piece. Oh, and there was a Bestiary section, and I remember noticing a strange monster which I actually never found in-game. It's a mystery to me even now, and I don't know whether I confused it with something else or what. I feels so old writing this. XD IIRC, it looke dlike a giant fish thing. One of my favourite games, and definitely my favourite Zelda game. :)

Pokemon is an obvious one, although I am not into it now as much as I was then. My favourite would probably be Pokemon Crystal. It introduced animations, being able to play as a girl (which I did because it was brand new back then) and made me like Suicune a lot. :) And there was Eusine. XD And i also remember trying to attempt the Battle Tower. :)I have a lot of fond memories of that game. :)

Finally, a newer game, although still pretty old. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is a game I spent countless hours on. Several times I attempted to make a character that was the highest rank in every faction, completed the main quest and every side-quest. I never did though, but I know I made loooooads of characters, mainly Argonians. Lizard people FTW! XD I tried the other races. I particulary remember playing as a Nord, Breton and a Wood Elf. Good times. :) I still enjoy playing it today, although not as often. Also, I can't wait for Skyrim. Just saying~ :D

TL;DR: My favourite games are probably The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Pokemon Crystal and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. :)

Last edited:

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I don't have a #1 favourite All time game, but I'll pick one from my top.

-Transformers: War for Cybertron on PS3 =D

Years
  • Hmmmm i'll pick for each individual console:

Xbox(Original) : Fable the lost chapters
    Gba: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue team
    Ps2: Kingdom Heart 1&2
    Ps3: Here it has to be a series: COD Series
    Gbc: Pokemon Gold
    Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Would have to say Ocarina of Time, it was so good that I even beat the game twice and I don't do that very often with games. Found a texture pack for the Project 64 (Cel Shading :D) so I am hoping to beat it again with that.

thefallensrvnge

The Last Ice Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Anything on the Dreamcast (Shenmue, Sonic Adventure 2, Illbleed, Resident Evil 3, D2)

But I also love the games on my Sega Saturn, N64 and Jaguar. (Tomb Raider, Doom64, BattleMorph)

Back