• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Favourite Anime Shows on Screen!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Favorite anime right now...Busou Renkin, followed by Kanon and Black Blood Brothers.

It's the same for me, I can hardly ever talk about anime to people at school.
    Start up an anime club, it might get some people to come up. Worked at my school

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Start up an anime club, it might get some people to come up. Worked at my school
    Not a bad idea. I only know one person that likes anime at school (besides me). There's someone else who I know likes Naruto, but I don't know if that's the only anime they like or not. Guess I'll find out.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Me too.. Especially POkemon.. people in my school would tend to think that Pokemon aren't meant for teenagers of my age. It's just so saddening.

My favourites:

1) Shaman King
    2) Pokemon
    3) Naruto

heys! I have the same top three anime! The only difference is that Pokemon is first for me, and Shaman King's second~ xD

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Especially POkemon.. people in my school would tend to think that Pokemon aren't meant for teenagers of my age. It's just so saddening.
    The people in your school are just like mine. I hate all those people. I wouldn't mind school so much if it wasn't for them.

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    Elfen Lied. Possibly the best anime I have seen so far but I must admit I wasn't too thrilled with it to start with but as the series progressed it made a whole lot more of sense. Poor Lucy had a tough childhood..

My next favourites would be
    -Yami no Matsuei
    -Rurouni kenshin
    -Loveless
    -FMA
    -Fruits basket
    -Inuyasha
    -Gravitation

Last edited:
    Years
    Well I don't see any anime on the tv screen except Pokemon because they got rid of all /most of the anime e.g dragonball, dragonball z,dragonball gt,etc off toonami uk *sob* and replaced it with garbage eg. life with derek, and all that rubbish. And no other channel in the uk shows any decent anime like inuyasha . You'd think the uk would have something against anime.
    Anyway my favorite anime is : 1.Pokemon(DUB)
    2.Digimon(watch on thee youtube as uk hasn't show it for a couple of years.)
    3.JP One Piece
    And my favorite characters are : 1st Chopper
    2nd.Falcomon
    3rd.Ash

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Besides Pokemon

Cardcaptor Sakura/Cardcaptors - I dont like to love a show like this but back when the dub aired, I fell in love with it. Now I just get all these nostalgic feelings around that show. I used to pretend I was Sakura, I had her cards (they were pwnsome in magic), her dolls and later I got volume 1 through 10 of her manga. So I dislike it and like it.

Inuyasha - I love the animation, how it seems similar towards Pokemon with the darker, more cel-ish look and the more simpler designed characters. I also like Inuyasha, Kagome and Miroku because they are both very entertaining. I'm also kind of a InuyashaxKagome shipper but never went crazy about it. And I've also got 1-10 of the manga and a fancy Ani-Manga that I bring to school everyday so I can stare at the bright colors, Kagome's green uniform and Inuyasha's bright red kimono thingie. (Sometimes you need color manga)

and probably my top favorite
    Azumanga Daioh! -
    Seriously, this anime is insane.... although I only watch and like the dub. I like Osaka the best cuz she's adorable and because of she was dubbed with a southern accent (a reason I like the dub) Yukari also pwns cuz who can hate a teacher who's that immature. I also like the simplicity and funniness of the show and how they can get away with having only one frame in action for up to a freaking minute.
    It's pwnsome!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    InuYasha is definately my number 1 favorite anime <3
    I've loved it since it first came out and probably will remain a fan for years to come ^^

Neon Genesis Evangelion is my second most favorite anime <333 The reason I started watching it was the theme song's fault ;D The story is very well devoloped~Ending was confusing,took me a couple of times to understand it,but all in all,it was great! ^__^ *wants to get the Platinum Box Set*

My other fav anime are Azumanga Daioh,Ranma 1/2,Melancholy Of Suzumiya Haruhi,Gundam SEED,Naruto,FLCL,etc~;3

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    Hmmm...I would have to say .hack//roots, .hack//sign, FMA, Inuyasha, and I've seen a few episodes of Bleach on AdultSwim, and I have to say it's pretty decent. I also liked Zoids, but that's no longer "on-screen."

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    My favorite anime at the time is Death Note and Bleach followed by Busou Renkin and that is all for right now.

If we're talking about all time then that would be Samurai X: Tsuioku Hen followed by Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Full Metal Panic? Fummofu, and Cowboy Bebop in that order.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2006
    There are so many at the moment o_o

I adore Fullmetal Alchemist. I've got massive crush on Lust XD

At the moment I'm really into Bleach, Death Note and D. Gray-man. They're seriously good quality, I'm especially pleased with D. Gray-man, since I've been a fan of the manga for a long time, and I think they've done an excellent job with the anime.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My favorites:

1.) FullMetal Alchemist- I'm currently obbsessed with the series right now primarily becuase the storyline is actually somewhat intersting and I want to know whats going to happen nest^^ Plus, the characters have really fun personalty's too.

2.) Case Closed- Well since I love murder mystery's in general this show really appealed to me^^ I always try to solve the case before Jimmy does but I tend to not do to good XP The characters are pretty funny and I wish I could watch the show again but they haven't aired it ina while.

3.)Bleach- I haven't seen too much of it, but what I did see was prety good. So hopefully I'll be able to see more of it.

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    Currently for TV show on the TV screen. The only ones for me are Pokemon, Mon Colle Knights (showing on Toon Disney), and Eureka 7 right now. Everything else doesn't appeal to me at the moment.

As for computer screen. Right now its Pokemon Dimond and Pearl, Busou Renkin, Kanon, and Negima!?.

Guest123_x1

There's only three (or maybe four or five) that really are of interest to me, the first three I've actually seen for myself

1. Tokyo Mew Mew (Power)
    2. Rockman/Megaman.EXE/NT Warrior
    3. Speed Racer (if that even counts)
    4. Gundam Seed (& Destiny)

Last edited:

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
    My favorite animes are

1)Bleach-original idea and the anime is beautifully done. Viewed in the orignal Japanese is so much better.

2) Cardcaptor Sakura-Not the english version *shudders* cardcaptors, that series in itself was horrifying and not nearly as good as the Japanese. CLAMP does excellent work as always and does not disappoint. I love the original Japanese so much better.

3) Naruto-Good in the beginning but after the fight with Sasuke the series pretty much goes downhill. If the creator would get his act together I'm sure it would be more worth watching after those particular episodes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    TV in england 'iz teh sux', very short supply of anime on-screen, only anime i really watch is elfen lied, on my PC screen 8)

Back