• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite 'cute' legendary?

What's your favourite 'cute' legendary?

• Mew

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Celebi

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Shaymin

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • ALL OF THEM SUCKS!!! GIVE ME A DIALGA ANY DAY

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    In every generation, the makers of Pokemon would create a "cute yet legendary" Pokemon in the end of each generation.
    And they are quite evil to make it as an event Pokemon that is really hard to get. (even have to fly to Japan, Bonus Discs and such) xD

So guys, which is your favourite 'cute' legendary?

Last edited:

[aRG*]

Running and Gunning.
    Years
    I voted mew because it can learn every move and was the 'first' cute legendary :P

I dont find celebi or Shaymin cute. Manaphy and Jirachi have that 'poor little innocent' look but i like mew better XD

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I'm not really a fan of 'cuteness' but I picked Shaymin. I'm partial to the sky forme which is more cool than cute. But whatever.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would have to say Shaymin on the list.
    Off the list, the winner is Darkrai. It's so cute with it's Nightmare and Dark Void :D

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    Shaymin cos he's the guy I got from my first and only Nintendo event. I was the only guy there with Platinum (it was in, like, January or something) and they were awe-struck when I showed them my Sky Form Shaymin and my Origin Form Giratina

Leyt

Absolution
    Years
    Mew gets my vote; it's from the first/best batch of Pokemon and sounds outrageously cute in the anime.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I voted for Celebi. I think it's a little forgotten, but it's from my favorite generation of Pokemon. Also, it's probably one of the most difficult legendaries to get your hands on without cheating.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    It's a toss up beteween Mew and Jirachi. They are both so darn Cute. Celebi is a close second.
    XD I love psychic pokemon, so I really love Mew and Jirachi. If they weren't cute, I'd probably still love them

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I personally love Celebi. It's from my favorite generation, and it's super hard to get without cheating. Celebi is so overlooked...D:

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I gotta go with Jirachi here. Mew isn't really "cute" at all, Celebi isn't either- in fact it's kinda ugly- and I'm neutral on Manaphy. Shaymin's a close second though.

Seriously, though, Jirachi was the first "cute legendary" that actually qualified as cute.

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    You are missing one... Its a really big one....
    Latias! Thats the cutest by far. I think its well cute.

Back