• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Eeveelution?

Lana.

*spin*
Years
  • I love all of the Eeveelutions, but these are my top:

1. Espeon - Gorgeous, powerful, and fast. My all time favorite =)
    2. Umbreon - Epitome of darkness. How cool is that? I don't care about its stats, it was my favorite for a long time. The shinies kick butt, too =D
    3. Glaceon - Gorgeous, with power to match Espeon's. It isn't as fast, but meh. *Shrugs*

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Flareon is my favorite, despite my <3 of water/electric types. I also really like Leafeon, one of the few grass types I'll ever say 'include that in my top 100 favorite Pokemon!'

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I lie them all but shiny vaporeon is my favorite.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Umbreon, probably. As far as the eeveeloutions are concerned, stats don't play a big part, since there are fire pokemon far more powerful than flareon, and water pokemon far more powerful than vaporeon and all that, and for that reason I go by looks more than anything. Therefore, my favorite would have to be Umbreon, 'cause its black with gold/yellow rings that glow in darkness, I mean, seriously, its not not cool. And the Shiny one looks wicked awesome.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I don't like them because they're overhyped by people who don't realize that 4 of them are utterly useless.

Vaporeon's the most useful of them, then Jolteon, then Umbreon. The rest are, as stated, useless.

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Umbreon for me because i love dark types and umbreon was one of the first dark types to exist and i especially like the shiny version with blue eyes and rings.

Back