• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Eeveelution?

Lana.

*spin*
Years
  • Umbreon for me because i love dark types and umbreon was one of the first dark types to exist and i especially like the shiny version with blue eyes and rings.

It wasn't one of the first, it was the first =)
    The Eeveelutions, I think, are hyped up, but not necessarily overhyped. There's at least one of them (of not two or three) in the top 100 of each stat (most of the time in the top fifty). You can't deny they're not powerful in at least one aspect.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Vaporeon and Umbreon have always been my favorite. Glaceon is growing on me. :)

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    In terms of stats my favorite one is Glaceon.

The coolest looking one IMO is Leafeon, and its stats stats are good too.

BlueAngelHikari

At your service, ~desu!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Vaporeon. It's really cute, and it was my first Eeveelution in Emerald.

~Hikari

Years
  • Vaporeon. Because melting into water is one of the coolest things ever.

Espeon and Umbreon. Since knowing the future and sweating poison are also cool. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Vaporeon is just pure awesome, although I wouldn't mind which one I get if I was only allowed one, they're all great to have.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    espeon, who is also my most favorite pokemon all time. for me, she's the best of all.

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
  • Vaporeon is love. :cer_love:

I guess to put them in order from favorite to least (which isn't saying much, they're all pretty much on my top of favorite Pokemon) It'd have to go:

Vaporeon
    Espeon
    Leafeon
    Jolteon

Umbreon
    Flareon
    Glaceon

But Vaporeon is my absolute above all favorite Pokemon.
    So it wins by a landslide for me. :)

Back