• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Eeveelution?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • Glaceon.
    Firstly, because of its elegant looks, secondly because of its power, and thirdly, because I own two of them (one of them are fit enough to get a spot in my party).

And, believe me, a Pokemon that earns a place in my Party must be really honoured. (Or really cool.)

So, basically, Glaceon is my favourite Eeveelution (not that I like Eeveelutions that much).

I kind of like Espeon, and would really love one (hint, hint).

otaku-dono

Merkabah
    Years
  • I like Umbreon best, but they're all cool in their own way. It's a shame most of them have been gifted with great stats but a crappy movepool. ;__;

Years
  • Umbreon and then Jolteon(I just love its Jungle card), Leafeon and Espeon follows.
    Glaceon is the worst of them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Hey, I totally have to defend in Glaceon's place okay, Glaceon is just one of the best Eeveelutions they ever came up with it...second would be Umbreon...

Years
  • NO NO NO! I like the concpet of an ice eeveelution, but they should have done it more snowy, and not icy, since there is still no snow pokemon! His design is, I'm sorry, pretty ugly!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Hm, maybe Leafeon or Flareon or Vaporeon...
    I don't really have a favourite, but I loved all the older ones apart from Jolteon and I love the design of Leafeon!

Back