• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Eeveelution?

Ozzy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2010
    Glaceon and Vaporeon ftw ^.^

I just wanna love them foreva :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Glaceon and Leafeon of course! :3
    I like them because they're cute like that~

Years
    Glaceon!Because of it's really great special attacks stat and it just looks uber adorable =D
    I think they're should be an alternative male evo for Glaceon...it looks kinda feminine with that headdress,but thats just my opinion =/

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Vaporeon's always been my favorite, just because I find water types appealing.
    Really, the water types tend to always to be my favorite, under certain circumstances.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Surprising to see a lot of umbreon lovers. I would've thought espeon, galceon and leafeon to be top picks. (oxo)

Personally, I adore jolteon. An electric-type that can use bug-type moves is a big plus in my books.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    OF COURSE FAVORITE ELEMENT, TYPE, COLOR::::FIERY AND HOT RED COLORED FLAREON!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    They should make a new one for steel. That one would be the best if they did.
    actually,if they follow their current pattern,the next eeveelution will be dragon type.

espeon, really bonded with it on coleseum

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    ;) My favourite is *points to avatar and username.*

I dunno why, I guess I find it the most beautiful.
    In the first generation I loved Vaporeon! It was blue, pretty, had a nice cry and looked pretty elegant. I thought it was the best. then Espeon came out and bang, new favourite. Vaporeon is my second favourite. :3 Also, Espeons pink XD

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Mine goes without saying; Glaceon is just an awesome Eeveelution. Along with Vaporeon, I kind of put them as the most elegant of the Eeveelutions because of their types. Though generally, Glaceon is my favourite Eeveelution because it is both my favourite type and is the most appealing Eeveelution to me, for how it looks.

By Generation, it would go Vaporeon for Generation I, Espeon for Generation II and naturally, Glaceon for Generation IV.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Jolteon has always been my favorite. It's fast and powerful.

Back