• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Eeveelution

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Right, this thread has probably been done to death, but I couldn't find it, so here goes...your favourite Eeveelution?

Personally, my favourite is Espeon. But when I took the Facebook test I turned out to be Vaporeon. I also like to point out I love them all!! :D

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    My favorite Eeveelution is Espeon. I have other favorites, but I have to go with Espeon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2011
    I love them all but right now i have to say Glaceon.

Years
    My favourite Eevee evolution is definitely Espeon. It has the most appealing design and is a psychic-type (which happens to be one of my favourite types). It's pretty handy in battles as well.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years

Umbreon is still the coolest one to date. I like most of them though, and can tolerate them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back