• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite evolution of Eevee?

Years
    Personally I like Jolteon and Umbreon the most out of Eevee's evolutions. Even though Umbreon isn't as powerful as Espeon he looks a lot cooler, in my opinion.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Umbreon or Espeon. I can never decide which one is more suited for me.

I feel the same way. Back in the G/S/C days, when I was first discovering the evolutions, I could never decide which one I liked better. When it came to looks, I loved Espeon. But when it came to attacks and type, I loved Umbreon. I loved both noises. I loved everything about those Pokemon, I could never choose. I always just let my Eevee evolve when it decided that it wanted to.

Mifune

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*
    Years
    Jolteon or Umbreon. I usually have one of them as my eeveelution members. I grew to like Umbreon, because my Eevee never evolved into Espeon since I play at night. xD

Arty

Fire types are my favorite
    Years
    My favorite is Umbreon but when I'm playing the game I use which ever one thats type is needed in my party.

PokeTrader

A.K.A. Panda
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    Espeon or Glaceon. I like Glaceon's color and I love Espeon's coolness.

Back