• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite/hated Evolution?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Least favorite has to be a tie between Licky-licky and Probopass. One is just a fatter, more derpy version of Lickitung, the other gets that weird stache...they could have come up with something a lot better. Favorite Evolution has to be Torchic -> Blaziken for me. Who, during his 1st playthrough of RSE, would have thought that the cute tiny chick could evolve into the hard hitting Blaziken? Simply badass

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    My favorite evolutions are: Haxorus, Aurorus, Aggron, and Yanmega. I'm a fan of all the strong looking Pokémon, and some of them I just bonded with as I played with them in my games.

My least favorites are Lickilicki, Aromatisse, Probopass, and Mega Heracross. Mostly because I'm not a fan of their designs. Some of them just look strange to me...

Years
    I also like some of the evolutions that were already mentioned in this thread, such as Hydreigon and Aggron to name two. Scolipede is a big one for me, because think a cocoon evolving into a giant megapede. Chandelure and Mamoswine are also ones i'm quite fond of, especially since Piloswine went from silly to a big awesome Manny thingy. Mega Ampharos and Mega Gengar both got quite the treatment.

But most hated? I think Lickilicky is stupid (as I mentioned in the 4th gen forum), and I don't really care for Klinklang all that much just because of how lazy it was designed.

And hey, 500 posts. Wee.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Like many of you here, I also really hate Lickilicky. For all the so far listed reasons xD

I'm not sure about my favorite, though... Gengar is really awesome, so is Mega-Lucario...

Sneakyarrow

Pokemon Breader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Personal favorites are Mew then Arcanine. Mew is just so cute and playful with it's unlimited power and Arcanine is just so regal.

My hated evolution is Pichu. Reason #1. Breeding a baus Raichu gets a lot harder when I have to evolve that stupid evolution (Hey, lets be friends so I can shove you into the Day Care, have you breed then throw you into the PC where I will NEVER TAKE YOU OUT). I have a bit of pent up anger towards Pichu. Reason #2 During Pikachu's Goodbye, there were tons of pikachus. Does Nintendo really expect us to believe that all of those Pikachu where once loved by their trainers then, as soon as they evolved they let their Pokemon go away?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    i think tangrowth is a weird evo, you just add more vines. theres no imagination there at all
    my fav is magnezone, as it is one of my fav pokemon of all time.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    My favorite evolution is Blaziken, because when i first saw Torchic i never exepected him to become such an awesome Fire/Fighting Type. Favorite Mega has to be Mega Aggron, sinced his Megatron look makes him so badass. As for least favorite definitely Licky-Licky - what an abomination

Back