• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite independent Pokemon comic?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    By 'independent' I mean a Pokemon comic that is not made by a big company or is not officially a Pokemon company comic (if there is such a thing lololol)

My favourite would probably be Super Effective and Black Adventures. These comics make me crack up whenever I read them. Seriously, everyone should read Black Adventures. It's very exciting and funny.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
    never read black's adventures >>. on the other hand, i have read super effective. i find it hilarious, but it is also a little too inappropriate for my liking and the updates are slow

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I would say Super Effective, but like the person said above it updates way to slowly. So I'm going to have to say Black's Adventures. It's just hilarious, and unlike Super Effective it updates much more quickly.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Mokepon. It's on Smack Jeeves and it's amazing. It's got a good artistic style and is full of deadpan snark.

Last edited:

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Mokepon. It's on Smack Jeeves and it's amazing. It's got a good artistic style and is full of deadpan snark.

Yeah Mokepon is probably better drawn than Pokemon Special itself. However it seems like the story is progressing really slow. I mean it's the 4th chapter and they haven't even reach Pewter yet. But I guess the slower it is the more fun it is to read.

Back