• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What's Your Favourite Johto Starter And Why?

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
  • My favorite would be Totodile. Its evolutions look cool, and it can be taught moves to counter most of the types in the game, great for solo-runs or whatever they're called.

With the moves I taught it in the games (a dark, ice, water and ground move) it would be super-effective against fire, grass, electric, poison, ground, flying, psychic, rock, ghost, dragon and steel.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Favourite Johto Starter?
    Cyndaquil..So I played crystal and Gold when I was like 7 And Since I was Like really small And I always knew Fire was more Destructive I picked cyndaquil Its moveset was awesome and all I still love fire types but not as much And Cyndaquil evolves into a Typhlosion which is a boss

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
    Years
  • CYNDAQUIL!
    he's cute, and his evolutions are badass. totodile is also something like this but i like cyndaquil more (even though, generally, i dont like fire types)

Back