• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your favourite Kalos Pokémon?

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
  • Just about anything with the word "Mega" in its name. All of the designs are lovely and give them the added flair that a lot of them needed, both in stats and aesthetics. As far as individual Pokémon go, Inkay/Malamar, Litleo/Pyroar and Flabébé/Floette/Florges are all ranking pretty high.

Trevenant is slowly creeping up on me, mind you. I think it has a lot of potential as a physical fighter.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Dragalge! I saw 'Poison-Dragon' and I had to have it. It's the new-age Seadra. I like that it combines biologically mundane poison with the more mystical dragon element. Charmingly unique, particularly since it's far more defensively-oriented than a typical dragon. My only complaint is that its cry is earsplitting.

Hawlucha - he was one of the only Pokemon I saw for the first time in-game. (not spoiled)

He was weird and different. I HAD to catch it. Fight/Flying!! I've been wanting that for years! He didn't make it on my regular team because of Chesnaught's typing.

Hawlucha!!!!!
    I'm honestly disappointed that we got Hawlucha instead of a Fighting-Flying Farfetch'd (mega) evolution. I was so hopeful too since that Hiker trades it so early on.

Last edited:

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    Aegislash has to be my favorite. 2nd favorite would be Sylveon for being so adorable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    I really like Aurorus, I like Ice type Pokemon and Amaura is so cute. I like Aromatisse and Slurpuff too.
    Hmm everybody seems to have good things to say about Goodra. I may have to evolve my Goomy and consider adding him to my new team!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am a huge fan of the Espurr/Meowstic line. Espurr has become one of the most awesomest Pokemon in the 6th generation, and I really love how there is a female and a male Meowstic, making its evolution pretty unique. I personally prefer the male over the female though.

Although I am not a fan of Fossil Pokemon, but I've grown to love Aurorus ever since it came out! It's so pretty and so amazing in battle. <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I like almost all of the new Kalos Pokémon, but my favorite is definitely Furfrou. I caught a female one and gave her the Debutante trim so I could see what it looked like. I think that did the trick. I had so much fun using her throughout the game, and she saved my skin on several occasions. I kind of consider Furfrou my Pokémon mascot now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Greninja for sure. Its shiny is going to be forever one of my favorite sprites ever + It is my two favorite types in order water dark.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    I really like Malamar, i think it looks very cool! I also loved using Greninja, and i thought Chesnaught looked completely amazing and tank-ish all through-out my playthrough. I do like Aurorus(think i spelled that right} because it has some great moves and looks super cool as well!

Years
  • Gotta go with Dragalge. Looks awesome, interesting type combo, and served me well on my play through of Y.
    Heliolisk is second but didn't catch my attention until the lumiose gym and by then I was already going with Jolteon.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I really like Meowstic and Inkay, though I haven't used much of either of them, I just think they're cute.

Talonflame would probably have to be my absolute favourite from this gen though. It's been a long time since I've liked any sort of bird pokemon and he just found a place in my heart.

Years
  • Heliolisk, Pancham and Froakie are my favourites and have been since they were first revealed. Aegislash, Skrelp and Gogoat are also pretty cool. There's actually very few that I dislike, it's probably one of my favourite gens in terms of Pokemon designs.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Greninja and Zygarde.

Greninja has the Protean ability which boosts its attack and special attack to levels matching Deoxys, and it also has a base speed higher than Alakazam (Still slower than Weavile, though). Greninja also looks freakin' awesome.

Zygarde might be ugly but he's still an awesome sweeper who can actually get past fairies even with its average base attack.

Back