• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's your favourite Kalos Pokémon?

[Lucian]

KANTO Champion
Years
  • Greninja and Delphox, but they're the only 2 Kalos pokemon i use, i don't really care for the others exept like the Dragons, and the x legendary.

Pinta77

Meowstic. I dunno if it's really that good or not but mine is level 100 and it can hold its own

Ars Arcanum

The North Remembers.
    Years
  • Pangoro is #1 for me. Instantly fell in love with Pancham as soon as i found one. Who doesn't love a fighting panda with a leaf in his mouth?

When he evolves he reminds me of Jet from The Last Airbender, so it just made me love him even more :)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I have to say I am pretty impressed with all of the Pokémon available in Gen VI. But of the New Pokémon 4 stand out above the rest. Tyrantrum, Heliosk, Chestnaught and Mewostic, I really liked these Gen 6 Pokémon and they have all earned a spot in my Pokeballs.

Years
  • I have to say either Noibat or Tyrantrum because I love bats and dinosaurs. Or Skrelp, when it was revealed before the game was released, I knew it was going to be a favorite. I mean, look at that face.

TheWilyWeezing

Avid traveller, avid trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    Skrelp and Dragalge were the only new poison-types introduced in Gen VI, and their concept(leafy sea dragon) won my praise easily, but now that I'm playing the game, I've become a big Trevenant fan. Between rekindling my love for Abomasnow and getting me invested in a possessed tree that has many interesting moves at its' disposal, I'd say Y turned me into a fan of trees.
    ...and I like how Trevenant's mouth/head moves like Terrence and Phillip's.

Years
  • I like how Greninja has Starfox'ish lines in its designs and how Druddigon reminds me of Bowser for some reason. You can say I'm just crazy though, but I really see Bowser in Druddigon.

Sliggoo really appealed to me when I read its summary and it said it was blind. I was like: poor thing man, this isn't fair. Maybe if I help her evolve her eyes will develop and she will be able to see, and so I made it my mission to evolve Sliggoo into Goodra.

But by far, the most memorable pokemon in XY for me is Vivillon. I just love it. The design, the concept, the idea.. I just wish it had more competitive use, I'll still find a way to fit it in a team though.

Back