• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Whats your favourite legendary?

djgrim

Grim
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 18, 2014
Rayquaza is my favorite. The design lancing down it's back compliments the color and body design of the type of dragon he is. Plus he has an interesting back story.

Years
From Kalos, Xerneas! That's the reason why I got Pokemon X instead of Y. The design is really nice compared to Yveltal, and it's name looks easier to pronounce XD

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Xerneas and Yveltal are pretty frickin awesome.

As for past gens,

Zekrom
Meloetta
Arceus
Regigigas
Mewtwo

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Dialga is my favourite. Such a cool design and concept. But I do like Mew a lot because it feels like the true legendary Pokémon. Extremely rare to see a legit Mew these days and it's about time we're due for a new Mew event I think.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I think the cutest is Shaymin, however I never got one so I never got a chance to use it in game. My favorite that I've used is probably Rayquaza. I solo'd so many elite fours with him.

overdid

queen
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Rayquaza is my second favorite. I have a shiny one, using it as HM slave.
I love both ones, as well green as black.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Cobalion and Articuno. I really like Moltres as well. The rumored Volcanion is Water/Fire, so as long as it has Blue and Red colors to it, I will like it too. Love Regigigas too.

victini91

Star of the Victory
Years
Hmmmmm.....in X/Y, I pick Xerneas since it's the sole Fairy-type legendary (until Diancie can be officially caught), it's powerful too. You could overrun both Yveltal and Zygarde fairly easily.
Need wait for the three to come out (Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion), then maybe I could decide better...:)

P.S: Outside Kalos, I give 99% to Victini!

Sneakyarrow

Pokemon Breader
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Mew is the cutest little powerball out there. As far as Gen six goes, Yveltal Just looks cool.

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
My favorite Legendaries are:
Mew
The Legendary Beasts
Keldeo
Lugia
Latios
Latias

I think Lucario should be Legendary, it is so epic!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
This gen definitely Yveltal.
If all legendaries count then my favorite list would go like this:
1. Groudon
2. Ho-Oh
3. Lugia
4. Yveltal
5. Mew
6. Rayquaza
7. Zapdos