• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite movie?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The title says it all... im not sure whats my fav movie really... i like action and comedys (like rush hour and little man XD)

Years
    The Great Dictator was the best movie I've ever seen. It's just hilarious, and I love how at the time nobody really cared about being politically correct. Oh, and it's in black and white, which I've always loved, even though I really prefer sepia.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I'm not really into watching movies, just a bit. : P, But my favorite ones are Wild Child , The Twilight Saga 1 and 2. I enjoyed it a lot. and oh, The Nun and Amytiville House. : 3;

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Man, that's such a tough question. To make my favorites list a movie has to inspire something in me or be a part of a good time in my life. I love what the LOTR trilogy accomplishes...it's so expansive and effective. I also love pretty much anything by Scorcese and I'm a sucker for mafia/crime films.

I think this question is not answerable. I love dark/black comedies (In Bruges, The Big Nothing, Death at a Funeral) I love taut dramas with a message (Blood Diamond) and I like the wacky Tarantino flicks as well (Inglourious, Reservoir Dogs)...at the same time I also love the heck out of screwball comedies (Anything with Will Ferrel or Judd Apatow).

metalfalcon

metalfalcon is not a Skarmory
    Years
    Jet Li's Fearless. As a life-long martial artist, I love good fight scenes and this movie far surpasses any desire I have in that aspect. Furthermore, the story itself is beautifully done (albeit slightly historically inaccurate). Everything is brilliantly done and I consider it to be the best martial arts movie of all time.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Assuming you mean Live action movies and not animated ones i would say Death Note(live action movie) for sure..

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'm almost the same as Reyzn. Many Disney and Pixar films are terrific. For personal favorites however, there's Peter Pan, Fantasia, Toy Story, even The Kid is awesome.
    Aside from these, there's the Harry Potter film series, Robots, The Polar Express, and Avatar.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hm, I've seen some amazing movies, but they're nothing compared to Spirited Away. It was amazing. Wow! When I first saw it as a child, I couldn't understand the plot. Then, when I watched it last summer, I was surprised at how genius the movie actually is. It's still one of the DVD's that I kept. :]

Other than Spirited Away, I would also say Legion, Enter the Dragon, Rush Hour 1, 2, and 3, and Mulan.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Oh wow. I have quite a few of those.

These are in no particular order, and I'm probably forgetting a huge shitload of them. I'm just naming them as they come to me...

Ninja Assassain
    Night of the Living Dead (re-make)
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    South Park
    The Harry Potter movies
    Tomb Raider
    The Emperor's New Groove
    The Lion King 2
    Home Alone 3
    Mouse Hunt

Yep. Those are the movies that I am completely and utterly in love with. lol. I am probably forgetting a big bunch, but that's okay. You guys wouldn't want to sit here and waste away anyway. I am not a huge movie fan, but those are some of the ones I have enjoyed in my life.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Harry potter,Except the Sixth one.
    James Cameron's Avatar.

^^ And Twilight Saga's New Moon.

Years
    Elling
    Tuvalu
    Barber of Siberia
    The Ice Age trilogy
    Bolt
    Oliver & Company
    Arthur (1981)
    The Secret of Kells
    Kolya
    The Three Colours trilogy
    Amelie
    A Very Long Engagement
    Joyeux Noel
    Moulin Rouge
    Roadside Romeo
    Himalaya (1999)
    Central Station
    Dawn of the Dead (2004)
    Bambi
    The Mist

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I would list them all, but 1 film I love the most is High Anxiety, by Mel Brooks. I am a fan of Mel Brooks' comedy films, and that is my favourite for 1 particular scene. As most of it is a tribute to Alfred Hitchcock, the Psycho Shower Scene take is purely superb!

Back