• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon on Ash's Team V2

RoxasauceKOD

No! My sauce belongs to me :<
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2014
    Does i have to be his current team if so, it proberly be infernape or staraptor.There just awesome and there in my team in platnum.If its any of his pokes i like totodile, heracross and charizardTotodile and Heracross are my favs and Charizard is pro.:)

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
  • Yes any Pokemon that Ash catch are counted!

I forget to list my favourite tho.

Kanto : Butterfree, Pidgeot n Charizard
    Johto : Chikorita, Cyndaquil n Heracross
    Hoenn : Sceptile, Corphish
    Sinnoh : Buizel, Torttera, Infernape n Gible

n of course Pikachu!

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • His old Snorlax or old Charizard. Squirtle was beast too...any of his old Pokemon rocked. Heck even Pikachu used to be awesome.

-Okami

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I was always the most attached to his Butterfree,and I was one of those losers who cried when it left... after that, Ash was incredibly boring, but then there was Aipom, but Dawn Borified that.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Kanto: Bulbasaur, Squirtle
    Johto: None...his Johto team sucked. :| (Maybe Donphan, but it didn't become cool until he evolved it.)
    Hoenn: Sceptile, Swellow.
    Sinnoh: Torterra, Staraptor.

His Torterra is badass definition.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Let's see...

Butterfree, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Primeape, Kingler, Infernape, Totodile, Muk. Butterfree's probably my #1 though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is Pikachu aside, since it's one of my favorite Pokemon. xD

In general, my favorite Pokemon that has been in his team is Charizard, even though it would've been Pidgeot had he actually kept the thing.

Out of his team, I'd say Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape wins.

Maybe it's just because I love fire types, but to me that seems like one his best Pokemon on his team. Staraptor is pretty awesome too, though. Also, I just noticed that I see a theme in my answers.. xD; I can't help that like fire-types, and bird Pokemon. ;~;

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Charizard and bulbasaur, for sure!

Charizard because he has so much personality (even if it is bad for Ash, in this case!) and isn't about to be bossed around. Plus, he has such big dreams for himself, and he is super loyal. Even as a Charmander, when his owner left him on the rock, he risked his life to get back to him.

Bulbasaur because he is so protective, and there is nothing he wouldn't do for Ash. Plus, I like the way he says 'Bullllllllba..... Bulbasaur!" Better than any other Bulbasaur's, in my opinion (;

Kokuo

Ground Type Trainer
    Years
  • Kanto: Pikachu, Charizard
    Johto: Bayleef, Totodile
    Hoenn: Corphish, Swellow
    Sinnoh: Torterra, Gible

Jmath

*blank*
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    Kanto: Charizard/Squirtle.
    Johto: Um, Cyndaquil?
    Hoenn: Sceptile without a doubt.
    Sinnoh: Buizel/Infernape.

MortyEcruteak

Pie is a color
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    i liked ashes muk when it goes after Oak. but i also like the Charizard and Donphan. Plus who can forget the pikachu ketchup episode.

Back