• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

master chuckle

Breloom
    Altaria
    Grumpig
    Miltank
    Walrein
    Combusken
    Duskull
    Ninetales
    Octillery

These are just off the top of my head. I am sure this list will change when DP comes out.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2005
    In this order:

Bellossom(She/He dances in Emerald!)
    Torchic(Plainly because it's cry in the game was pretty nice)
    Azurill(Little/preevolved=Very cute)
    Chikorita(The leaf gives extra points!)
    Flareon(It has a big coat of hair that looks like a dog with a lot of hair on his/her personal parts)
    Squirtle(Its tail is attracting)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2005
    ditto

ditto is definitly the best pokemon, anyone else agree with me?! I love episode with ditto hehe his eyes are so funny.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I luv Latias. cute, powerful, versatile, cute...:D
    just check my sigs!

'nuff said ;)

EDIT: oh yeah I make my avatars myself. I think this current one is adorable!!!

Years
    My favourite !!??!

My best favourite and forever pokemon is the classic GENGAR the coolest and powerful ghost type pokemon ever made !!:bandit:

Years
    I would choose Wynaut, Wobbuffet and Pichu! Theyre all so cute and Wobbuffet is so silly looking with that crossed-eye look =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back