• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    My favorite pokemon is...

I have two favorite pokemon. They are blaziken and typlosion. I love there moves. My stats for these on Silver and Ruby are:

Typlosion-Lv100
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake
    Fire Punch
    Thunder Punch

Blaziken-Lv100
    Blaze Kick(so cool!)
    Earthquake
    Sky Uppercut(so cool!)
    Double Kick/Hyper beam(ruby/emerald)

Do not rate these pokemon, as that would be spamming...

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    lol me I have 6 favourite pokemon their in my elite team :D charizard typhlosion sceptile milotic deoxys and lucario :D

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I think it's time for me to post a revised edition of my favorite pokemon here, now that I've been able to divide the ones I like most into 3 categories.

My Category I pokemon: those that are my absolute favorites, always, all the time.
    Manectric
    Ninetales
    Phanpy
    Vileplume
    Suicune
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Flareon
    Vulpix
    Mantine
    Umbreon
    Houndoom

My Category II pokemon: those that are second in line to the first group.
    Natu
    Xatu
    Octillery
    Cacturne
    Regice
    Dragonair
    Articuno
    Exeggutor
    Koffing
    Altaria

My Category III pokemon: those that have been on my favorites list at various times and that I like a lot.
    Bayleef
    Sudowoodo
    Hoppip
    Forretress
    Qwilfish
    Magcargo
    Piloswine
    Porygon2
    Smoochum
    Magby
    Ludicolo
    Gardevoir
    Whismur
    Roselia
    Swalot
    Huntail
    Metang
    Dugtrio
    Weepinbell

I suppose there could be a Category IV that might include such ones as Whiscash, Cradily, Trapinch, Sceptile, and so forth, but then that would just be me trying to categorize every single pokemon according to how much I like it relatively, most of the time. O.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2006
    My favourite Pokemon is probably Dewgong - I don't know why really but its so incredibly elegant and cute, but still strong. Watching that episode where it evolves from Seel and battles Arbok is really well done ;)

Other favourite is Goldeen and Starmie & Staryu - all of Misty's original lineup. I love water pokemon but the ones in the 2nd and 3rd generation are less to be desired...

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Now I'm not feeling lazy...

Kanto:
    Vaporeon
    Vulpix
    Ninetails
    Arcanine
    Arbok

Joto:
    Chikorita (And all of it's evolutions)
    Totodile (And all of its evolutions)
    Espeon
    Celebi

Hoenn:

Illumise
    Wingull
    Skitty > Delkatty
    Flygon
    Altaria
    Latias
    Kyogre

^lol, lots of Hoenn favorites. ^^

EDIT: And my #1 favorite pokemon is Kyogre. ^^

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Kanto:Vaporeon
    jhoto:poliwhirl
    politoed
    totodile
    hoenn:groundon,dexoys,jirachi and um? cant think of anymore lol

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Johto: Crobat
    Hoenn: Mudkip
    Kanto: Poliwhirl- me and my friend both started liking pokemon in 3rd grade, and it eventually was an epidemic come fourth grade for all our friends. One day we were playing red and blue and i was telling him my favorites were poliwag and poliwhirl but that i liked poliwhirl better. He asked why and I didn't really know. So we went around asking people which Poli was better, cuter, cooler, etc. I think it was a tie =P

Whitewash

Tastes Like Paint
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2008
    Well, my favorite out of all three regions has to be the Espeon... One from each region? Well, I'll have to say:

Kanto-Dewgong. It's prettier than a dugong and it's part of my main party in FR/LG. Besides, what's not to love?
    Johto-Espeon. It just has this mystical feel about it, y' know?
    Hoenn-I'm having a hard time deciding between a Cacturne and a Sableye. Ehehehehe...

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
    Years
    Kanto: Arcanine and Jigglypuff. Strong and cute can be a deadly combination [plus, Jigglypuff is just so balloon-like, lol, you just wanna squeeze its pretty little head off! XD]

Johto: Lanturn or Umbreon. Meh, I'll just pick 'em both. Their big and can do real damage. Plus, they could be a challenge to train, and when the tough gets going...!

Hoenn: Probably Mudkip. The coolest water starter! Moves and looks, it has it all. [Plus, Swampert is the best! XD]

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2006
    Venasaur is my favorite pokemon, although charizard is a good pokemon too.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    Kadabra!! Kadabra is my fave pokemon! In almost all of my games I always have a Kadabra. :P Meh, I guess you could say I'm obsessed with Kadabra. :paranoid:

Neosplash

|♜|♞|♝|♛|♚|♝| ♞|♜|
    Years
    Blastoise is the king.

Blastoise is the best ever! He beats all yall.

/\__/\
    / 0 0 \
    l () l
    l w w l
    W W

QlLA\/A

H0wling H0undooms
    Years
    my favorite would have to be.... Flygon

P.S.: i need some friends, will any one be my friend.... LOL that sounded CORNY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back