• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    hmmm

zan zan .....zan zan zangoose is preety cul.(arale-ism 4 cool) i also like pichu/pikachu/richu, plusle minun. eevee etc.etc.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Pokemon

pichu/pikachu/richu, plusle minun. eevee etc.etc.

Almost the same as mine !^.-
    I have quite a lot of fav Pokemon , and I am a new member here too ^-^

My favourites are Plusle , Minun , Pikachu , Raichu , Pichu , Skitty , Milotic , Mew , Celebi , Clefairy , Milktank , The 3 legendaries in each series and more .

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
    My favorite Pokémon is Entei; while he's pretty much nothing special in the Game Boy games - more like a Houndoom on steroids then anything else - I like his appearance and voice and roars. He just looks powerful, or at least to me, whereas Raikou and Suicune seem to be more focused on being built for speed and agility. All the different masks on his face give him an interesting appearance, and the smoke trailing down his back is just...just...cool. The four stiff wings on his sides are a nice touch, I believe. Adds to the what-exactly-am-I-looking-at/mythology-like feature.

Rukario is my other favorite. But mainly what made me like him was the 8th movie, not so much him himself, if that makes any sense. I did like his appearance (especially the second pair of ears, AKA the four black things on the back of his head), though, and the orientation of the wrist spikes was pretty different from the norm. Normally spikes on the wrists are pointing down, in my experience....

Darkangelwings

The Psychic Mistress
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Mewtwo by far. I also like all the other Psychic Pokemon, but Mewtwo will always be my fav

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    its all about umbreon...simple as that it looks cool and its one of the best defenders in the game.....u just cant beat umbreon i dont care what u say

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I prefer Umbreon to Espeon , but I also prefer Espeon to Eevee's first three pre-evolutions. I would say the cutest amongst them is still ... Eevee ! Vaporeon and Espeon are graceful while Jolteon and Umbreon are the cool ones . Flareon is the cute kind too .

for bugs i think Beautifly and Butterfree are the most beautiful .Beautifree and Butterfly ? Dustox , Beedrill and Venomoth are obviously the poison kind.

Years
    Ok my 5 fave pokemon And in brackets will be how much I like them (On a scale from 1 to 10)

1. Typhlosion(10)
    2. Raichu (9.7)
    3. Swellow (9.4)
    4. Mewtwo (8.9)
    5. Raikou (8.6)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back