• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2006
    Squritle is my favourite he is just so adorable and i think he is pretty strong too

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I posted here once before, back when I was a n00b, but perhaps I can redeem myself by posting a more intelligent reply now.

My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. Mew comes second, and Mightyena makes third. My top three favorites are so different. O_O' I like some others as well, such as Eevee and its evolutions and all other Pokemon that resemble canines(outside of Mightyena, who I already mentioned), but Pikachu, Mew, and Mightyena are my all-time faves. =3

When I consider, I don't know why this thread is necessary when there's an option of putting one's favorite Pokemon in one's profile. Ah well. It was fun to reply to this anyway. n_n'

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    My favorites are Seviper and Gardevoir. Seviper is a great Attacker, it's great in both Atk and Sp Atk. In breeding them, I've had some Sevipers with superior attack, others with better special attack. For attackers, Haze, Body Slam, Sludge Bomb, and Earthquake are excellent moves. For the Special ones, Haze, Crunch, Sludge Bomb, and Flamethrower are great (kept Sludge Bomb for STAB). HOW AWESOME IS THAT!?!?! Also, Gardevoir is just fricken kewl. Hypnosis, Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Dream Eater = AWESOMENESS! Also, Gardevoir is just kewl to look at!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 20, 2007
    I like Skitty, Mew, Mudkip, Espeon, Dewgong, Latias... and I think that's it. ^_^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back