• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpw

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Favourite Pokemon

My favourite pokemon is Jynx. Because she has cool moves and in a weird way is very sexy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2008
    Mismagius of course! I thinks she's a perfect Pokemon, the only bad thing I've found in her is that she doesn't learn the Hypnoses, Dream eater combo!

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Blaziken, Rayquaza, And Scizor would be my favorite pokemon but if I had to chose between one of them I would chose Blaziken. :D

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Mines is Umbreon, maybe because Dark type is my favorite pokemon, and maybe because Umbreon was the first dark type I've owned. Also it represents MoonLight, and I love to stare into the moon at night, I also wan't to be an astronaut when i grow up, my first goal would be to explore the moon.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I've always liked Teddiursa and Ursaring, as the bear is my favorite kind of animal. Too bad Nintendo likes to think they should be nearly impossible to obtain until after the elite four in most games.

exedissolve

Straight-edge
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    1. Flareon
    2. Charizad
    3. Arcanine
    4. Metagross
    5. Ninetales
    6. Magmar
    Don't ask me ask me how metagross got in there but i'm fire all the way,
    except for blaziken and infernape.
    i hate fighting pokemon, never used one before, i used torchic until it evolved.

@BARKER: did you do your sig??

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Ratatta, Magikarp, a lot of dragon pokemon, two ice-types, a few water, few fire, few legendaries. Oh, some grass and ghost types too, Eevee and it's evolutions, Lucario, Riolu, Gallade, Gardevoir, Milotic, bah.

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Lapras is my absolute favorite of all time! I also like the Eevee set and a lot of Pokemon that are similar to real-life mammals.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    Of all? Probably Nuzleaf or Jolteon or something; I just really like them. Snorunt is third, but I like it's location best [icy, snowy areas which I love].

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    1-Croconaw!
    2-Steelix
    3-Kingdra
    4-Crobat
    5-Scizor
    6-Umbreon
    7-Dragonite
    8-Articuno
    9-Hitmontop
    10-Bayleef

Among Others. These are the coolest pokemon!

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Hitmonlee, Gallade, Nidoqueen & Nidoqueen, Machamp, Lucario, Cherrim, Skarmory, Spinda, Weavile, and any Pokemon that knows explosive moves such as Selfdestruct.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back