• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Jirachi is my no. 1 favorite and probably always will be.

If I could pick two more I'd have to say Skitty and Duskull.

Years
    Charizard Rocks it's cool as it can not only learn Fire type moves but Flying and Dragon types it's proberly the best and Chramander is really cute and it's original plus so Cool

Wing_Justice

PsyFire Trainer
    Years
    Mewtwo... nothing beats that. His Special Attack Power is Second to none, ok maybe he gets Surpassed by Deoxys Atk form, but still.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    In terms of power mine would be either Garchomp and Tyranitar. Since Garchomp eliminated almost my entire team all by itself. But terms of type its always Blastoise since my favorite type is water.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    My favourite is Jolteon (always has been since before I even watched pokemon XD) I also have a soft spot for arcanine, pidgeot, salamence and I quite like Leafeon (Poor grass types are underrated)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back