• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewfive

The 5th Mew
    Years
    My favourite pokemon is Mewtwo, he is very cool and i like his story. I want he will appears in other films. My other favourites are: psyduck, meowth, wobbuffet, hitmontop, mgacargo...

SubZer0

R/B/Y Old Wise Man
    Years
    A mouth full of teeth and a whole lot of bad attitude. GYARADOS! By far. With Snorlax trailing closely behind. Lazy but powerful. Both are great to battle with as well.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    My favorite is Pokemon Mewtwo he's the strongest of all the Pokemon, hes the smartest, and he's original which is good. He was great in his movies and I look forward to seeing him in more soon..My 2nd favorite would have to be Sceptile because I use him the most in the game.

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years
    Wow, where do I start?...Well, I suppose Mewtwo, Suicune, Rayquaza, and Kyogre are on the top of my Legendary List, followed by Articuno. After that, it's a HUGE jumble of Pokemon.

NUMBER ONE favourite...Lugia. -sigh- Pretty dull, eh?

O.o Grovyle, Linoone, Blaziken, Swampert, Umbreon, etc...don't make me list 'em all!

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Mine are:
    + Pichu
    + Chikorita
    + Marill
    + Swellow
    + Mudkip
    + Pikachu and
    + Torchic

I love cute Pokemons! :P