• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This is an easy question,my most favorite pokemon is vulpix. I could say something more,but then you'd have a hard time shutting me up.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Smeargle of course, What else!! It's the coolest, weirdest and most idiotic thing in pokemon (that or Wobbufet)!

Actualy, that new one Manyula.....yeah thats pretty cool

But no, Smeargle

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Mine are Pichu, Mew, and Flygon. They are my FAVS!!!! I LOVE THOSE THREE!!! *dies* why? dunno, Pichus have potential, Mew is very playful, and Flygon is... just cool!

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
    Years
    Mine are lugia and rekkuza, I just adore these pokemon, they are the ones who looks more draconic and I love dragons :3 ALso love lugia cause it controls the sea, I love the ocean ^^ Rekkuza/rayquaza resides in the sky and I absolutly love flight adn anything to do with it :D

Also I just like their splendor heh..

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Pikachu rulez!

Hmm well my favourite Pokemon would have to be Pikachu! his so cool and cute and I love his Thunder attack and Iron Tail if I had the chance to choose a Pokemon of my own Pikachu would be it he rulez!:D

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    LEDIAN! I love Ledian! However, I also like Anorith, Pineco, Bulbasaur, and Sandshrew.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    My favorite Pokemon? Probably Mawile, Gardevoir, Articuno, Dewgong, Dugtrio, Togetic, and... Shedinja. Q_Q *breathes deeply* No, I can't choose one. =|

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    My favorites are Arcanine, Pikachu, Pichu, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Poochyena, Eevee, Vaporeon, and Minun. I got a lot of favorites!

NinjaKasumi123

Kunoichi of Psychic
    Years
    I mainly like Mew ll Delecitty ll Skitty and lots of cutey pokemon ^^.

Meoth ll Persian ll Chansey ll Espeon ll Umbreon ll Smoochum ll Suicune ll Celebi ll Jigglypuff ll Blaziken ll Torchic ll Gardevoir ll Azurill ll Marill ll Azumarill ll Bellossom ll Swablu ll Altaria ll Igglybuff ll Wigglytuff ll Miltotic ll Chimecho ll Absol ll Vulpix ll Ninetales ll Pichu ll Pikachu ll Raichu ll Spheal ll Groudon ll Jirachi ll Togepi ll Entei

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    My favourite pokemon of all is Magneton. Here's the list of my favourite pokemon of each type:

Grass- Sceptile
    Poison- Golbat
    Bug- Scyther
    Fire- Magmar
    Water- Swampert
    Ice- Walrein
    Electric- Magneton (obiously)
    Fighting- Hitmontop
    Rock- Tyranitar
    Ground- Sandslash
    Steel- Steelix
    Psychic- Claydol