• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
Years
  • My all time favorite is Bayleef, followed by Cranidos and Drifloon, but I only collect the last two because I don't play my Crystal game that much anymore. I also like Cyndaquil (not Quilava or Typhlosion, though) and Mudkip. Oh, and Feebas. It's uglyness appeals to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    who is your favorite pokemon out of all of them

mine is Kingdra because he looks hella clean and hes a beast

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I like Tyranitar because he can basicly learn any tm and he has brute force.
    And i like Lucarion because helooks cool HHAHAH kindergarden awnser.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    My faves is chicorita,it looks so cute when i see its back in diamond/pearl,and my other one is sceptile hes always been my number one in pokemon emerald and i made him so he is resistance to many kinds of type.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Uhm, I dunno, but I have always like Misdreavus since I caught one in Crystal. It's so obviously the coolest ghost pokemon xD

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
  • my fav is mewtwo he is ultimant he beats mew big time!
    than is groudon than dialga than darkrai and giritina
    so
    1.mewtwo
    2.groudon
    3.dialga
    4.darkrai
    5.giratina
    6.ho-oh
    7.entei
    8.electivire
    9.charizard
    10.dragonite