• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    Roselia is my absolute favorite. I have a figure sitting on my desk. :<

I also love Masquerain, Altaria, Butterfree, Flygon, and Absol in no particular order.

๐Chubbyz๐

H e a V e n
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 23, 2008
    My fav would be Piplup it looks so cute ^^.
    Followed by Lucariio (so cool) , shaymin (both forms) , umbreon , and shinx (cute),.

The_oz

I am Oz!
    Years
  • Wow i got so many....
    My top three are

1.Feraligatr =]
    2.Charizard
    3.Snorlax

if i could make a team like this id use just these 3!!!

Years
  • I haven't gotten used to all the new pokemon yet, so I'm horribly old-fashioned when it comes down to this.

You sound like me...I only know certain new ones that Ash has caught and thats it...I know all the first 152 pokemon and after that I got nothing, except [like I said] some of Ashes new pokemon.
    Also by waching the Pokemon movies I know a few new pokemon.

Years
  • I've replied here before, but here are my current favorites...

~Raichu
    ~Shaymin
    ~Froslass
    ~Arcanine
    ~Vulpix
    ~Chikorita
    ~Bayleef
    ~Meganium
    ~Treeko
    ~Grovyle
    ~Bulbasaur
    ~Ivysaur
    ~Turtwig
    ~Torterra
    ~Chimchar
    ~Squirtle
    ~Wartortle
    ~Cyndaquil
    ~Quilava
    ~Typlosion
    ~Umbreon

I'll post more if I can think of any.

Years
  • Ok then.... My fav pokemon are Empoleon, Latios and Dialga

P.S. Did anyone notice that all my fav pokemon are blue in colour? If you can guess correctly, I like blue colour LOL!

I posted here saying my favorite was Arcanine a long time ago, but just posten here to update.

Currently my tastes have changed to liking Cloister. I just love the fact that this tank like water pokemon evolved from lil guy like Shellder.

Plus i like this quote from a pokedex "Its shell is extremely hard. It cannot be shattered, even with a bomb."

pretty sweet.....

ShortyPokemonFreakSugar

Waiting for Pkmn Heart Gold...
    Years
  • LUGIA!(my fave),glaceon,larvitar,umbreon,eevee,skitty,beautifly,pikachu,cacnea,flygon,pichu,roselia,bulbasaur,charmander,charizard,latias,latios,entei,suicune,moltres,gardevoir,shaymin(land and air form) etc........

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • ARCANINE. Duh.
    Followed by (no specific order):
    -Staraptor
    -Flygon
    -Milotic

-Raichu
    -Manectric
    -Dragonite
    -Eevee
    -Pidgeot
    -Houndoom

Blue Sapphire

Fire-type Lover
    Years
  • I love Fire-types like Charizard, Blaziken, etc. I also like Lucario and Flygon (my two battle tower fighters in Pearl). Lucario is like, the coolest Steel/Fighting type ever, especially because it learns cool moves (Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Extremespeed, just to name a few). Flygon has also cool moves, but I just hate the way Ice-type moves kill him...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back