• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I think I posted in this thread singing praises for Raichu, Kingdra and Espeon back on the sixth of February, but since then two Pokémon have really grown on me.

Farfetch'd: I honestly don't know why I'm beginning to consider this chap my favourite Pokémon of all time, seeing as it never made an impact in the anime nor the games in any particular way. Its stats were pretty bad, its movepool wasn't too great and whoever voiced it in the anime managed to make it sound like it was a trumpet. Still, Farfetch'd reminds me of the good old days when Pokémon was cool and there's something about the Pokémon in question that cries out for a revolution; something the world needs more of.

Haunter: The following piece of information from Wikipedia should explain why Haunter is so awesome.

Originally posted on Wikipedia and stolen by Rekhyt:
    Haunter. Because of its ability to slip through block walls, Haunter is said to be from another dimension. They seem to eat by first paralyzing their opponent with Lick, then draining a bit of their life force, although it's possible they may eat other food as well, such things like Pokéblocks. It is also said to eat people's dreams by going inside them and scaring them to death.

That and, contrary to popular belief, Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo owns.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Eevee (and its evolutions), Absol, Corsola, Charizard, Raichu, Tyranitar, Ninetales, Latias, Jirachi, Celebi, Mew, Mesprit, Tropius, Salamence, Flygon, Pachirisu, Luxray, and Minun. Plus the others that I can't think of at the moment. But Eevee is my overall fave.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    My top 5

My top 10:

1. Mew
    2. Unown
    3. Dragonite
    4. Darkrai
    5. Porygon
    6. Giratina
    7. Arceus
    8. Deoxys
    9. Haunter
    10. Mewtwo

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Hrm... well here are my favorite ten in no particular order.

Blaziken
    Medicham
    Gallade
    Mismagius
    Abomasnow
    Crobat
    Lucario
    Alakazam
    Pidgeot
    Hitmonlee

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Pichu, Golduck, Lapras, Ralts, Zangoose, Mightyena, Spheal, and my all time favorite pokemon is Breloom :D

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • After my vacancy of Dragonite from the past little while, and the experimentation with Sinnoh Pokémon, my new favorite Pokémon is the ownage turtle, Torterra. Hopefully, the sig and avatar I have of him will last more than a week, unlike my sets for Weavile and Tyranitar. :S

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Blastoise, Charaizard, Tyranitar, Salamence, Lucario, Gyarados, Dragonite, Ryhorn, Seviper, Alakazam, Rapidash, Haunter, Gengar, Bellosom, Aipom, Donphan, Flygon, DUsknoir, Empoleon, Rampardos, Garchomp.......thats not even close to all of em...... heh... :D

boss jr.

Wii Experience
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    idk...... but my favorite is......

DUSKULL

reappear style pokémon FTW no contest!

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
  • my favorite pkmn is pinsir because it learns the instant ko Guillotine