• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Since the last thread had an original post date of October 6th, 2008 and it was getting very big, I've decided to make a new one.

So, what is your favourite Pokémon? Any reasons? Post them here.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Bulbasaur was my first favourite Pokémon, and is the reason I'm very loyal to Grass starters. Nowadays though, Turtwig is my favourite Grass starter. Torterra is so badass. :3

Zapdos was my first favourite Legendary. You can just tell that she's the Legendary Bird of Thunder just by looking at her. Nowadays my favourite is Regirock, mainly because of its appearance in the Anime. FOCUS PUNCH NOOOOW~!

I'm also starting to like a lot of Normal-type Pokémon. Kangaskhan, Tauros, Miltank, Aipom, Munchlax, Snorlax, Ursaring, Zigzagoon, Skitty, Fearow, Togekiss and Swellow mainly.

...This has gotten a bit tl;dr.

TURTWIG. REGIROCK. ZAPDOS. LOVE 'EM.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • Back in the old days (With only the original 151) I think mine was Bulbasaur, can't remember exactly.
    Today It's a toss up (Damn my immature mind taking that the wrong way :L) between Gliscor, Electivire, Aipom (And to a lesser extent Ambipom), Bulbasaur, Flareon and Espeon, oh and Lugia.

Then again there's Munchax, Togekiss, Torterra )It's a freakin' Tank), and a while back I quite liked Corsola, got one to level 100 back on Rby for no real reason other than I loved it xD
    Then again, I likez Mudkipz too. :L

Thats the lowest I can put it down to I swear, I could name soo many more that I like.

Years
  • PICHU PICHU PICHU
    I can not get enough of that cute little pokemon :3

Others include:
    Miltank, Arcanine, Ho-oh, Zigzagoon, Bayleef, and Slowking. ;]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I love Eevee and Pikachu.

My all time favorite is obviously... drum roll please........................
    EEVEE

:D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • My favourite Pokemon, right now, would have to be a Pokemon that I never expected to come under this category. I'm speaking about Meowth.

At first, Meowth was just another Pokemon to me. I did think it's design was quite cool but then, I did think like that for most Pokemon. Anyway, I was thinking one night about which Pokemon I thought described me best and I went through a list of possible candidates. At first, I came to the conclusion of Kingdra but then I discarded that because Kingdra came across as a little too proud to me. I thought about it for a long time and then Meowth randomly came to my mind. It was perfect. Cunning, sly and, in the anime, a likable character.

When I came to this decision, I started researching Meowth more. Looking at various pictures and articles and, through that, it made me grow even more fond of it. So much so that it is now kicked Darkai off the top of my favourite Pokemon list.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Even with all these new pokemon coming out, I've always stayed firm with my original favorite, and that is Charmeleon.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • #1 Fave has, and always will be Eevee. Although I have many runner-ups:

-Porygon
    -Porygon2
    -Spikey-Ear Pichu
    -Suicune
    -Raikou
    -Entei
    -Lugia
    -Charizard
    -Blastoise
    -Venusaur
    -Tauros
    -Miltank
    -Starmie
    -Scyther
    -Electabuzz
    -Magmar

And that's only a small number of them.

Ayselipera

I always sort of liked it and then this year it just became my favorite.

Some runner-ups are
    - Staryu
    - Jynx
    - Vileplume

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Mewtwo has always been my favorite. Always adored it's design as well as its story and background in the anime. The rest of my favorites being Lugia, Gengar, Togekiss and Cyndaquil. <3

King!

better
    Years
  • My favorites at the moment are(in no particular order): Sableye, Hariyama, Makuhita, Ariados, and Persian, all because of their awesome design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back