• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite pokemon evil organization?

Whats your favourite pokemon evil organization?

• Team Rocket

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cipher

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Go-Rock Squad

• Team Dim Sun

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Pokémon Nappers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Plus the fact that he has a Persian with him all the time reminds me of the evil guy from Inspector Gadget who had a cat. :3
    That would be Dr. Claw (who is himself based on the villian Blofeld from the James Bond movies)

I choose Team Galactic because I never actually played the games they're in so I can pretend they're not another silly Team Evil. Besides, they have the best sounding name.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Team rocket, cause they are original and they're kinda awesome :3
    Team magma\aqua = *super facepalm* stop destroying yourselves!!!
    Team Galactic = wtf is wrong with you guys? Wear clothes not space suits!
    Team others = Have I heard of you guys?

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Team Rocket is probably my favorite because they're the only team in the mainstream games who have no specific goal besides capturing Pokemon for world domination.

That and cuz their uniforms are beast. ;)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Cipher, Cipher, mother effing CIPHER!

Time for one of my long lists again. I already wrote one for Galactic and Rocket, and I'm kind of waiting for the chance to write for Magma, but not Aqua, since I don't have anything to say, really. Here comes my list.

1: Deeds: These guys are monstrous, and they do their deeds with smiles on their faces. The entire team is made up of Complete Monsters.

They run an entire city, turning it into hell, they brainwash an entire city that's underground, they torture pokemon, they turn pokemon into mindless, killing machines, likely using torture and various very, very bad chemicals. They turned the Guardian of the Sea, Lugia into a permanent Shadow Pokemon and use it to kill people and steal from boats. They replace an entire city with their own soldiers, they manipulate another evil team like a puppet, they have an army underground, due to the brainwashing, they attempt to kill a media CEO, they (almost) attempt to kill the hero by destroying an island, they try to kill Celebi and destroy the purifying stone, they nearly kill an old man, they kidnap Rui and would likely have killed her if they got her to Es Cade, and that's another thing.

They steal money from Phenac City to fund the building of the Relgam Colosseum. While not stated to be in the game, think about it. The final boss is the mayor of one of the richest, if not the richest town in the entire region. He controls the finances, guess where they go? Oh, and that's another thing, they were trying to attack a laboratory to kidnap one of the scientists working on the Snag Machine v2, and do who knows what to them. Did I mention that they tortured pokemon? Not to mention coming up with Hyper Mode, even if it was an accident. Imagine when an emotionless killing machine suddenly becomes more powerful, and enraged so that it attacks anything that moves, including itself. It brings a tear to your eyes when it's reduced to attacking itself to win a fight.

What else? They held Duking's Plusle hostage, depressing him to the point where he was ineffectual, they attacked Mt. Battle to destroy an ancient artifact, they build a Shadow Pokemon Colosseum to fight Shadow Pokemon for the amusement of the brainwashed crowd, they kidnap Entei, Suicune, and Raikou, three legendary pokemon, and turn them into these beasts, they try to kill the hero, and they nearly kill one of the strongest trainers in Orre.

Damn, that list is hella long, and if they decide to use Cipher in another game, then it might get longer. I probably left a few things out, too, since I didn't beat Pokemon XD.

2: Longevity: They lasted two games, and they might last longer. Ardos is still out there, I think. They managed to keep up their reign of terror for a long time, and even after being beaten once, it's revealed that they weren't really beaten, and that they were waiting! And think of it this way, they might be back. Hopefully they will, and be even badder, but I doubt it.

3: Personalities: These guys, every single one of them are Complete Monsters, but some of them have some strange personalities and quirks. Miror B... just Miror B... Dakim, who looks like a retarded behemoth, Lady Venus, who is so entrapped in her beauty, she can't see much out of it, and Ein, who is just a Complete Monster, as he is the one who figured out how to make Shadow Pokemon. Then Nascour, who looks like a gorgon and Ansem rolled into one, and Evice, the fat mayor of Phenac.

Not too sure about XD, but I remember them being weird, too.

4: Size of organization: They took over a small city! Even if it isn't that much on the TV screen, it is a large city, and in real life, if they were to do that, they would need hundreds of thousands of members.

5: They're all Complete Monsters!: The meaning is valid, I need not explain farther. If I do, then look up at number 1, that'll tell you everything.

6: Threat: They were a large threat. They had their hands in many aspects of society, literally running the whole region for a point in time. They were tough, and I doubt any Elite 4 members could ever beat them, even Blue and Cynthia would have trouble fighting against Evice, and if they were surrounded, they'd lose. Even 5 years into the future, they were still feared, even as they were 'disbanded'. That is something to note.

7: The main character in the first game was a part of them for a while: It's true. Team Snagem was basically a part of Cipher, and Wes was a part of Team Snagem while Cipher was in power.

8: Motivation: As far as I remember, every horrible act listed in number 1 was motivated by one thing. Greed. They wanted money. They already had an entire region, they now wanted money, and they were basically going to start selling the things for a lot of money. I assume the reason the Duel Square personnel got them was because they were still testing them, but they were probably going to start selling them, if they haven't been already.

9: They were not defeatable in the first game without a legendary!: No joke, Wes and basically all of the good guys were about to lose, when Evice was getting away. If Ho-oh wasn't such a nice bird, they would have gotten away to rebuild. They needed the help of a legendary pokemon to finally end it.

I think this list has the most reasons on it. I've wanted to do this one for a while.

Anyway, how do I feel about the other teams?

Rocket: They're my second favorite, basically it was a toss up between this and Cipher.
    Galactic: Third favorite.
    Go-Rock Squad, Dim Sun, Pokemon Nappers: Never heard of them, don't care.
    Snagem: While they're a part of Cipher, they're awesome. After that, I wasn't impressed.
    Aqua: The only team I can't make a list for that I know of, because I have so little feeling for them.
    Magma: Fourth favorite.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cipher. Instead of just using Pokemon as is for their deeds, they took the average Pokemon and used science and technology to manipulate them into becoming deadly killing machines known as Shadow Pokemon. Their admins were the right combination of quirky and terrifying, and their teams focused around specific battle strategies (Rain Dance, SunnyBeam, EQ + Protect, layering status conditions, Toxic+Fly+Protect, etc.) Their leaders even masqueraded as prominent members of society while operating the organization in secret.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im really a fan of both Team Rocket and Galactic, but mostly TR because they are the original idea... but basically, they both focus on using Poison types for the most part. Team Magma and Aqua were rather confusing in RSE, with the swapping roles thing going on.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Cipher is sort of like Team Rocket (they both just want money/power), but it's actually somewhat competent. (and it doesn't have Jessie and James)

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Does Lawrence the pokemon Collector count?

I love him because he is really the only one I can think of that has endangered the entire planet, and come out of it totally non-changed.

Plus, anyone that will go that far for their collection has serious passion!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • The good 'ld Team Rocket, nobody can beat the orginal! <3 To be honest, I didn't really like the new ones Team Rocket wins over.

UpYourJuiceBox

Nint3Ndoc0re lov1n Sce|\|eKi!d
    Years
  • Rocket was the original (: you can't beat it

Magma, Aqua, and Galactic are just cheap mockeries.

I found Cipher, Go-Rock, and Dim Sun to be.. jokes almost. (6 coloued guys, all with horrible names, the band of 4 being exec., etc)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    Team Rocket will always be forever my favorite. Really, hands down. Why? They're funny, have pretty much no goal in mind, and because you really had a reason to want to fight them. I didn't really understand the others, honestly.

On the topic of Pokemon Evil Organizations, what's team Dim Sun? It makes me think of Sunday Chinese Brunch on carts.

bigguy99

Proud owner of Scyther
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2011
    Team Rocket FTW. Simple as that. Why?

Team Magma/Aqua: Goal- make more land/water, throwing the ecosystem out of balance. Grunts know what they want to do, but don't know what to do after they've accomplished their goal. Rating: C

Team Snaggem/Cipher: Goal- steal other people's Pokemon and turn them into heartless fighting machines. Almost succeded in their plans. Twice. Rating: B

Team Galactic: Goal- discover new forms of energy to be used in thei boss' plan to destroy the world. Grunts have no idea what the grand scheme is, nor do the Admins/Commanders. Boss is and idiot who believes that all humans should be destroyed because the human spirit is weak and flawed. Rating: F

Team Rocket: Goal- Steal other people's Pokemon and use them for their own profit. Take over multinatinal corperations and use their technology for their own profit. Recruit children by giving them gold nuggets then send them to taining camp. Boss knows what he's doing, and knows to quit when he can't win. Grunts are quick-witted and imaginative, as shown in G/S/C (and their emakes HG/SS). Rating: A+

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Team Rocket, hands down. Why? Here are my reasons.

1. Their members, Team Rocket grunts are complete goofballs. They are like Goofy in a way.

2. Their plan, very generic. But how they are trying to reach their goal, is a very interesting method. They try to takeover some of the best power source.

3. Giovanni, in the anime, I don't like him. In the manga he is a badass. He knows when he is beat. His goal is evil, but Giovanni also has good intentions as well. He is also is a Viridian Trainer!

4. They are the original too. Team Rocket was the first evil Pokemon group which makes them more awesome.

The Other teams I don't like them alot.

Years
  • Rocket, no question. The other's are just kinda lame imo, what ever happen to good old fashioned world domination? Plus Galactic's ultimate goal remind me to much of Super Paper Mario, must we use stories from other games Nintendo? Take heed and bring the rockets back. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back