• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokemon on Ash's Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Buizel. I just think he's awsome. I love the way he acts. I just like the way he does things i gues xD
    Like SL said, his attitude!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    My favorite by far is Charizard. I like how he went from being one of Ash's stubborn Pokemon to one of his most reliable. I hope that he flies to Sinnoh region. That would be great.
    I have some from other regions.
    Johto: Cynderquil
    Hoenn: Sceptile
    Sinnoh: Chimchar

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Kanto: Probably Pidgeot. I gravitate towards the species for some odd reason.
    Johto: Donphan. I hated his Johto team TBH, and Phanpy was the best. Then it came back in AG and evolved, then started to kick more ass than any of his other Johto team members ever did >_>
    Hoenn: Swellow and Sceptile. Swellow's just a cool species in general, and so is Sceptile.
    Sinnoh: ...Must I answer this one? It's quite obvious. :)

Years
    I love Cyndaquil over all. Sure they never got it to evolve (-.-) but I still lurv it.

Kanto: Charizard...Why? Charizard is just amazing like that
    Johto: Cyndaquil...Why? Cyndaquil pwns, there.
    Hoenn: Sceptile...Why? It's the only one I really and truly liked, haha. Plus, it was my starter in the games =3
    Sinnoh: Probably either Grotle (it is a Grotle now, right?), Chimchar, or Gligar...Why? Well, I haven't really kept up with Sinnoh but I do know he has those and...Grotle is cool, Chimchar has a neat background, and Gligar...well, it's pretty cool too.

Lash

Years
    Kanto: Charizard - Detail is not needed
    Orange Islands: Lapras - It grew to be one of my favorite Pokemon when the OI episodes were still new.
    Johto: Heracross - It's a beetle with a huge horn. Awesomeness.
    Hoenn: Sceptile - I usually don't go for the grass starters, but Sceptile is just awesomeness.
    Battle Frontier: Aipom- Dawn, I hate you for letting Ambipom go. Aipom was just so awesome ;_;
    Sinnoh: Staraptor - Easily my favorite under Pidgeot. It seems more powerful than Noctowl and Swellow, which is why I like it. Speed + power = win.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I love these pokemon of Ash's:
    Charizard-Simply awesome!
    Sceptile-One of his powerhouses!
    Pikachu-Cute and loyal.
    Bulbasaur-for no reason at all!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Krabby/Kingler because of the few battles it took part in :) early days!

Bulbasaur for being a beaaast. Hoping he can return sometime soon D:

Treeko (before it grew up) :3

Finally Turtwig before it evolved - it was actually UNIQUE for once, a pokemon which was surprisingly fast and not simply overpowered. Grotle ruined it :(.

Years
    All of Ash's Pokemon from the original series with Charizard and Pikachu at the top of the list. I also liked Buizel aswell

Years
    Totodile.
    And Primeape. But only when wearing Ash's hat.

I want to just level a Toto to 100. Be so happy after.
    I just wanted to say Primeape.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    Though I've always liked Pikachu, I was greatly amused by his Squirtle. Especially when it put on sunglasses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back