• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Pokemon or whats your stongest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Whats your favourite Pokemon or whats your stongest?

Favourtie pokemon and why?

Strongest Pokemon:
    Moveset:
    Stats Maybe!

My Favourite Pokemon is... Glaceon (only for february next month it will be different)
    my Strongest Pokemon...
    well i have a favourite TRIO but all will be unveled shortly. lolzz

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Favourite:
    Probably Alakazam, with the right moveset he's absolutely lethal at Lv 100 and very few can topple him (Speaking from experience).

Strongest:
    At the minute it's probably my Steelix on Pokémon Silver. It's Level 87 or 88 and has Crunch, Sandstorm, Iron Tail and Earthquake (I think). No idea what it's stats are, i'm afraid. I'll have to look it up at some point.

Years
    I train so many of them that I can't even figure out which one is my strongest. xD

But my favorite Pokemans ever is Squirtle.
    :)

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Metagross, most assuredly. As for strongest, it's between Metagross, Gallade, and my Dragonite, it all depends on whether they get (or even need) their set up.

Last edited:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Favorite is Espeon, without a doubt!
    Strongest is my Torterra at level 57 (haven't trained in a long time)
    Earthquake
    Leaf Storm
    Giga Drain
    and Razor Leaf.
    No item. (I know, I know, terrible, right? xD)

Years
    My strongest Pokemon of all time has always been my Charizard. <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    wow so many great and strong pokemon.
    and Ghost Princess DW i was gonna do the same thing but asa i said all will be revealed shortly!!!
    other members of the dialga cup were about 2 do that but then VM'd me saying after the dialga cup.
    RAcastBlaster u shouldn't tell everyone your pokemon especially since u r a participaint now u could be at a dis-advantage that was a big mistake!!!!
    DW
    XD

ok my new pokemon of the month is... Blazikien!!!
    my new Favourate pokemon!!!

Last edited:

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Currently my favorite and bestv Pokemon on pearl is my lvl 68 chimecho xD.
    I just love this pokemon even though it's not as strong as other psychic types.

starwoof

Pokemon In-Breeder
    Years
    I don't have a favorite. The closest thing I have to a favorite pokemon is probably either blastoise or slaking.

My strongest pokemon is probably my slaking. He sucks for battling but he can one hit most targets... if he hits.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Favorite is a hard one between torkoal Glalie and Charizard Strongest was Charizard on lv 100 on my Diamond with good evs but i deleted that game but he was nearly undefeated

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    My favorite would have to be Houndour. I love feisty little puppies ^^

My strongest right now would have to be my Gengar. IV bred the sucker myself and I am very proud, if I do say so myself XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ok new pokemon some of these pokemon i thought only unique trainers would have XD

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Probably Crobat. It used to aggravate the hell out of other people when I used to play competatively, because no one knew how to face off against it XD;

Moves were: Hypnosis, Sludgebomb, U-Turn, Brave Bird

Not sure of stats, though. It's been a while.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Favorite
    Roserade/Rattata/Magnezone/Scizor

Strongest
    Gyrados/Heatran/Scizor/Cresselia

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back