• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Town?

Walrein

Banned
    Years
    My favorite is Snowpoint City because I love cold/snowy places =]
    I just have to agree. From Kanto, Lavender. From Johto, Mahogany/Blackthorn (as it is a city of Pryce the Ice-type trainer, as both are connected by the Ice Path, and just because I like Dragonair). From Hoenn, Mossdeep (because of Shoal cave that containes two charming Ice-types, and also because I liked in Hoenn that not every city has a GYM), in Sinnoh, Snowpoint city. The most favorite of all time? Snowpoint and the snowy routes (including the mountain top) that connect/lead to it, without a doubt. Id'e wish generation V will have a region based on the Sakhalin Island, what would bring us much more snowy cities and routes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I like:

Kanto - Saffron City, because psychics are cool.
    Johto - Goldenrod, because of the Daycare Center.
    Hoenn - Verdanturf. It's so peaceful like, and I really like the nature-y feel of it.
    Sinnoh - Probably Snowpoint, because it looks cool and that's where May first appeared in the anime.

Years
    Right now Snowpoint City looks like its a popular choice for Sinnoh. My favourites are still Veilstone City and Celestic Town, they might vary sometime soon if I seem to have a like of another town in Sinnoh. :)

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Hmm, for Kanto, I think I'd like Cerulean. It seems quiet, plus I love swimming, so a town with a gym that has a large pool would be great!

Johto would have to be Blackthorn City. (I think that's the one with Claire?) because of the cove in the back. Not many people are there, so it's be peaceful to just kick back and watch the Horsea.

For Hoenn I'm going to have to go with Pacifidlog. It's very out of the way, and it's a small team. Again, around water so you could just relax and watch all the water Pokemon.

I haven't played D/P so I can't comment on the cities there... I'm obviously a loner that loves the water ;)

Years
    I wonder what cities there will be in Pokémon Platinum, but lets not go off-topic.

I also happen to have Hearthome City as one of my favourite towns as well. Its very similiar to Veilstone City, since both towns have a list of things to do.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
    Kanto: Celadon City
    Johto: Azalea Town, Ecruteak City, New Bark Town
    Hoenn: Lavaridge Town (Because of Flannery)
    Sinnoh: Snowpoint City, Jubilife City, Hearthome City

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If the Pokémon world were to suddently mix with our own, here are the places you may find me:

Kanto: Celdaon City, Vermillion City, or Cinnabar Island
    Johto: Olivine City or Goldenrod City
    Hoenn: Lavaridge Town, Fallarbor Town, or Lillycove City
    Sinnoh: Hearthome City, Sandgem Town, or Veilstone City

(Can you tell I like large cities and places with connections to fire?)

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Kanto: Vermillion / Celadon
    Johto: Ecruteak
    Hoenn: Lavaridge / Mossdeep
    Sinnoh: Snowpoint

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Interesting you should ask.

I personally enjoy Cerulean City

Seriously when blasting music I sometimes imagine a fantasy rock concert outside Cerulean City Gym

The main singer's all "Come on! The fans of Saffron are louder than you!"

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
    Years
    Hm, I really like a lot of cities...

Kanto: Vermillion City
    Johto: Blackthorn City
    Hoenn: Lilycove City
    Sinnoh: Jubilife City

I just like the look and layout of those ones I guess ^^

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hoenn: The place where Flannery lives...

Lolol It's Lavaridge town or was it Lavarige iono xD.

Kanto: Celadon :O Because Eevee's there :O

Jhoto: Blackthorn Dragons Rule!

Hoenn: Mauville because I like to gamble xD Jk.
    but really I like Lavaridge. Because.. Flannery Pretty.. -drool-
    Sinnoh: Jubilife City. Cause when I say it. it sounds cool. :D

Back