• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your favourite track within the games?

Do you like the new music?

• Could be much better! :[

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • LOVE IT :3 ~

Votes: 80 88.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    That music when you get the gym leader to their last Pokemon.

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
  • Team Plasma battle.

IMO, the second best theme ever in Pokemon, right after the Kano Gym leader battle theme.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    N's farewell and Kanto Champion remix :D

Edit: OH I FORGOT!!
    N's baby/toy room :3

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
  • I like the music overall, but I wish that the Red Hp theme changed based on the original theme. It made me sad that it was the same theme everytime.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    The Music in B/W

I happen to love that when your Pokémon is near dieing (red bar) it will play a dramatic music in the background. I also love how they change the background music when the Gym leader is at his/her last Pokémon.

When it comes to trainers, the Team Plasma Grunt music is beast, so is N's theme.

Nothing special about the routes, cities and towns, but it was quite an enjoyable music when I first started playing.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Don't know how you missed it, considering the thread was on the same page... merged, anyway.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Don't know how you missed it, considering the thread was on the same page... merged, anyway.

I overlook a lot of things, I'm that stupid. :P

I also like how the wild Pokémon music changes depending on where you are and when a wild double battle starts. :)

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I like all the music, except for maybe Adek's Champion theme, too upbeat for a "final battle".

But, top favorites:

- All Plasma Themes (N's [Battle, Non-Battle, it all.], Geechis' sort of, Grunt Battle (favorite of Plasma themes honestly, other than one of N's non-battle themes.)

- WCS Kanto Champion Remix

- Cynthia's Champion Theme (New Key and Tempo)

Souryuu City: White Version (I've been playing White, when I heard this I just stopped playing and listened to the music for a while. It's got a melancholy; yet, peaceful feeling that I love about it. Kinda shocked actually that theme is in a Pokémon game). Heard Black Version's version of the theme. Not a fan.
    EDIT: Relistened to Black's version of the theme. It's not bad, but still like the White version's of the song better.

- Gym Leader Theme (Especially on last Pokémon with the homage to the original Pokémon theme).

- Elite Four Theme (Didn't like it at first, but it quickly grew on me.)

- Low HP - Theme

- Generic Trainer Theme: Regular and Battle Subway versions.

There's more, but those are the standouts for me; that I can currently think of.

Last edited:

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • I've really enjoyed the majority of the music from B/W, especially the piano tracks, which Junichi Masuda seems to have utilized very well so far, such as Cynthia's pre-battle theme from DPPt.

Here's my highlight favourites:

-Elite Four music
    -Ending Credits

The spoiler ones:
    Spoiler:

Sabi96

Rank Star 5th-Gen Trainer
    Years
  • Black and White Soundtrack/ Music Discussion

My favorite music are the Friend battle music, and the team plasma grunt music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I <3 the Elite Four theme.

The credit music is epic also. But the champion music on the other hand... could be way better. )= I also like the Team Plasma grunt theme. Though the boss/leader of Team Plasma music is way too plain. =\

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I was recently listening to N's battle music, and I loved it; the beat and rhythm used throughout the battle was simple and decent. Although I expected something more "fierce" I suppose you can say, I was still satisfied with the outcome. Not really one of my favorites as there are other tracks within the game that I find more enticing to listen to; one of those tracks where you just want to replay it all the time because it's so appealing to the ears. Nevertheless, N's battle music is pretty captivating as well.

As I mentioned before, I'm glad the soundtrack for this generation has a point (as it fits the place, character or role) from what I've heard. A lot of people have been complimenting the themes and tracks throughout the storyline as well so that leaves a good sign on GameFreak's behalf. :)

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Honestly, I like them all. My favorite though is definitly the Rival Battle Song. It's the best. No dought about it. Well maybe a little. xD

Kynn Master

Ice/Water-type pokémon master
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    there's a tie:
    -Final N battle music and
    -Sekka city music (remembers me of Zelda)

RockmanEXE

Unova?
    Years
  • The Roaming Pokemon theme. It slows down then starts back up and plays some off key piano notes.

It's very interesting and awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back