• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your favourite track within the games?

Do you like the new music?

• Could be much better! :[

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • LOVE IT :3 ~

Votes: 80 88.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
  • The Legendary theme is pretty awesome. It changes tempo and it just sounds all around cool.

Also, Team Plasma's theme. It actually made me look forwards to fighting Team Plasma grunts. xD

The Red Health music is cool, but I'd prefer not to hear it, since that usually means I'm losing. >.>

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • N final battle theme
    Just love it so much and fits for the final showdown with N <3

MidnightEclipse

Ice-Type Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    The Elite 4 theme is so addictive! The rival battle theme and both N's themes are great too. I like the legendary themes and the emotion theme is really moving.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I love:
    -Reshiram's, Zekrom's, and Kyurem's themes
    - Adeku's theme
    - Battle Subway Trainer theme
    -Gym Leader theme
    - when said Gym Leaders are down to one pokemon( think it was called Decisive Battle or something)
    And the list goes on...

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • For me, the rival battle music! It's just so catchy and light-hearted. I also enjoy Team Plasma's themes and N's themes, and of course the infamous DENNNNNNIS song. ;]

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Got my hands on the OST today.

Opinions changed, I like the track "揺れる想い" quite a bit now.
    It's the piano track that plays when Bell is arguing with her dad at the start.

Also, the official remixes in the OST are insane as usual.
    The N battle remix... Masuda went overboard again lol.

[edit]
    Also, the track that plays when N says goodbye to you is actually titled "Sayonara", and there's also a remix of this in the album too.
    Finding out official track names is fun.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I love Souryuu City in White, it has the brilliant sombre tone that I'm attracted to. I like Route 10 as well, it conveys the "This is the end of the journey" feeling like it should do, and does it with a brilliant melody.

I quite like Hiun City, nice and jazzy... and i like Karakusa Town...
    I'm gonna stop now before I list pretty much every track in the game.

Xous

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    My favorite tracks are N's Castle Theme, N's Castle Bridge, and Reshiram's, Zekrom's, and Kyurem's themes.

But I'm in agreement with the others here who feel pretty much every track is amazing. I haven't found one I dislike yet.

Dani Dandelion

Perma-Skitty user
    Years
  • My favorite tracks are the Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem battle theme, gym leader battle (before the leader's last Pokemon is out), and the HiLink music. The rest is pretty great too, though. I can't wait to get the official soundtrack. X3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    When I heard Cynthia's battle music was still the same, I was actually glad. Even before the battle the music has me going and ready to take on the challenge. I've always loved the music Cynthia has before and during the battle so I'm pretty satisfied they didn't change it. As well as Cynthia being my favorite character, I can't wait to listen to her track for myself while playing the games.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    The music it plays during the credits is epic. I also like the Fukiyose City theme and N's themes.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 7, 2015
    I pretty much love everything this time round, especially the battle themes (although the Champion's could be better IMO). However, the one piece that really stands out for me is the Ending Theme. I hate myself for giving in and listening to these things, but it was definitely worth it to hear that piece. It's so epic, so un-Pokemon like, it's just incredible.

Last edited:

プラチナ・ベルリッツ

~してんのうの カトレア!!
    Years
  • Oh.. Oh.. Oh no...
    Which tracks should I say I like?!?
    I like them all!

But here are my favorites, the best from the rest ;):
    - Elite Four Theme (OMG I love the beat and the RSE bit there too!)
    - Geechisu Battle (Dennis!)
    - Red health Music (Fast and catchy. I love it! Makes me not want to use a full restore on my pokémon!)
    - Final N Battle Theme (Epic.)
    - Credits (Soo Epic.)

I'm loving this generation's soundtrack! :D

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Okay, so I recently downloaded another copy of the OST with all of the tracks translated (thanks anyways otakulily for that track list) and I've been listening to some new tracks that had gone neglected in my previous OST. So far, my favorites are:
    -Ending Credits (truly epic; I think the best in any Pokémon game thus far)
    -Fukiyose City
    -Sekka City
    -Souryuu City (Black; the White version isn't as good)
    -White Forest
    -"Unknown Track 1" (I've seen gameplay footage of the place with this music; I know it's a postgame thing but I don't know the city name. It has those vocals in it)
    -Poké Mart (Big band remix FTW)
    -Vs. Trainer
    -Vs. Subway Trainer (I love this remix. Best trainer battle theme ever IMO)
    -Low HP (at least it's not the beeping alone)
    -Vs. Gym Leader (At first I was mixed about it, but after playing through a few Gym battles I have to say I like it a lot)
    -Vs. Gym Leader's Last Pokémon
    -Vs. Blue
    -Vs. Cynthia
    -Vs. Team Plasma (shame the battles are too short...)
    -Vs. N (both fights; the final one is even more epic. I was mixed about this one too, but it's very awesome)
    -Vs. Geechisu (DENNIS)
    -Gate
    -Emotion (Belle and her father)
    -N's Farewell
    -N's Castle Bridge

...yeah, my list's grown a bit.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • THIS GAME HAS THE BEST MUSIC EVER!!!! I love most of the tracks. Here's my top 10.

10. Bicycle Theme
    9. Elite 4 Theme
    8. Champion Theme
    7. N Battle Theme
    6. Tower of Heaven
    5. Victory Road
    4. Diving theme
    3. Emotion
    2. N's Castle/ N's Bridge
    1. N's Farewell and End Credits

Years
  • I've been snooping around on Youtube and heard some other awesome songs from B/W:

Araragi's Theme
    Makomo's Theme (which is basically a tropical remix of Araragi's :P)
    Warehouse of Broken Dreams/Site of Dreams (I don't know which one it is Dx)
    Sazanami Town (during Spring, Autumn, and Winter)
    The Bicycle Theme
    The Gate
    Kagome Town

Oh, oh... and umm... Oh yeah~ The Legendary Battle Theme (not Reshiram and Zekrom's, the other legendary theme :>)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back