• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Whats Your First Dream World Pokemon Caught?

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    My first dream world pokémon was an Igglybuff, which I see that a lot of people also got as their first.

Jarkeld86

The Wishcash Whisperer
    Years
    I just tried DW for the first time last night and I have to admit, its pretty cool.

Anyway, to my suprise and LUCK. My first pokemon in DW was a Nidoran(M). Which was awesome for me because Nidoking is one of my all time favorite poke's.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    My first DW Pokemon was a male Surskit. Rain dish is actually good but it gets Unnerve when it evolves. >.>

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    i just got a tangela!! and its ability is regenerator...is that a dream world ability?

yes thats a b/w ability, + i got tangela with this too!!!
    but its technically an umbreon (missed that damn black thing)!!
    stupid afro-pokemon!

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    My very first catch in the Dream World was an Oddish. Oddly enough (no pun intended), I don't remember the nature it had.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The first DreamWorld Pokemon I caught was a Surskit with Rain Dish and Giga Drain, which is one of the Pokemon which I like and want to use, but have never gotten a chance. I was going to use one in my current playthrough of Emerald, but there aren't any in Emerald :(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I dont have the game yet to tell you but..
    Whats Dream World ? :O

The DW is a feature of Pokemon Global Link. It allows you to befriend one Pokemon per day and take it back to your game, as well as plant berries and interact with other players. This is explained more in the FAQ, so try reading that for more information. Next time you have a question, post it in our quick questions sticky. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    My first Dream World Pokémon was Shinx with the ability Guts. I was very happy because Shinx is one of my favorites. :D

Shinx's family seems alot mor fun this time around, and DW ones can have night slash or Magnet rise too :) Magnet rise makes them weaknessless too, so its definately worth a catch.

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
    Years
    I got a Nidoran-M with Hustle, I'm breeding it now for a Timid one with 31 IV's in Attack and Speed for my UU team.

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
    I got tangela as my first, though I can't actually used any DW pokemon on my team at the moment. Which sucks because I really like the dream world, I've just been unlucky with who I find.

Back