• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your forte?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    umm idk man I think I'm just a good friend. Like I'm really good at being someone's friend if I see they genuinely care back and want this friendship. I'm good at being there for people or being someone you can trust with money or whatever because I know what it's like to want to have someone like that in your life and I care to have integrity

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i've always been pretty bent on the idea that i'm one of those "jack-of-all-trades" people. basically i'm decent/good at most things, but in turn i'm not exceptional at anything; it also doesn't help that i like most everything too.

Years
    I am generally good at giving personal advice

For one reason or another, friends and strangers tend to dump their feelings on to me whenever they have issues. I consider myself a listener more than a talker, and I'm glad that I could put that characteristic to use by giving them advice though I always put a disclaimer in that they shouldn't take anything I say as absolute.

Guess you could say I probably know about people and their situations more than I would like, but it's great knowing they trust me enough to not go off running my mouth to others.

Food! That and doing absolutely nothing except lazying around all day =) I'm very good at that!

There should be a degree for people like us c:

For the most part, I think badminton would be closest to being considered as my forte. Other than that, I'm one of those "jack-of-all-trades" individuals.

Back