• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your friends at school call you?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm "Jenkins". My friends are "Smith", "George", "Sebastian", and a couple of other things I can't remember. But we don't use these names much any more. We used them a lot a couple of years ago.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ehh my name is Alex so uhh during baseball season they call me A-Rod ...and otherwise they call me my name ( or do they???? )

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Jordan usually does the job pretty well, hehe. We really haven't given eachother any nicknames, much less call us anything other than our actual names. The only time we do is when we're filming one of our movies, and then it's because we're taking on the role as another person (Like in our "Star Wak" movie, instead of Luke Skywalker, I take on the role of Fluke Frywalker, hehe). It's fun though!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess that Kay is the nickname that most of my family members and friends have given me! ^_^ I like it because it's easy to remember, and it sounds cute. I also get called 'Lay-Kee' a lot, (my little brother started that a long time ago, and it's stuck, lol) any name related to klutziness, or another name that my grandfather came up with several years ago when we were on a vacation in Hawaii. Ack, I'm not telling what it is, though! And he still calls me that name, lol... He rarely ever uses my real one now; it's funny!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Most people just use my real name, Ashley. Occasionally I'll get an Ash or even an ALF (my initials are ALF...) A couple years ago my friend decided to call me Ashwee and every once in a while she still calls me that. But other than that I don't really have any nicknames that I can think of right now.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Now I dont like to get called anything except for Akira but there are alternatives if you live with me XD
    My parents always call me Jin (chinese name) or stupid kid (say it in cantonese and you will know what i mean XD) and ashley, i never knew you joined the same month as me. (i thought you joined somewhere between where ren joined and march XD) anyways thats off topic. going back ON topic; a lot of people call me by my name, but the internet suggests otherwise. Hmm, i get called A.K sometimes as in A and kay not "ack." .... and thats it, XD.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    They usually call me by my actual name. Also my parents call me Ani ( my real name is Anima) Well lots of my friends/ class mates have nick names. There's some simple nick name like Kat, Loz and stuff. There's also weird name like Mushy ( this guy has hair like Mushroom) Anail ( read it backward) and Lagnea. One of my friend is called Amy but she call herself with middle name, Anna. Everyone also calls her Anna. She writes in her every work Anna. She hates her first name.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Like All The Girls In My Clacc Call me Hamster... Don't know Why... I Don't Think They know Either

Natzap

Years
    Well now I told my friends my new nickname(Nazzy) but they still call me Natzap.Its an old nickname so people are more used to it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Offline? Most Abby, Abigail, Abi-sama, and "Hey get XBL *pressure* >_>

Of course this isn't at school, cause…well I don't go. But I s'pose those count~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I guess that Kay is the nickname that most of my family members and friends have given me! ^_^ I like it because it's easy to remember, and it sounds cute. I also get called 'Lay-Kee' a lot, (my little brother started that a long time ago, and it's stuck, lol) any name related to klutziness, or another name that my grandfather came up with several years ago when we were on a vacation in Hawaii. Ack, I'm not telling what it is, though! And he still calls me that name, lol... He rarely ever uses my real one now; it's funny!
    That's a Spoonerism, Laykee! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 1, 2005
    They just call me Sara. Or sometimes Sar (pronounced Sare) Haha once my friend kept calling me Poodle so then they just shortened to Po.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    The loon? Funny, people call me toon. XD But other than that, they call me by my real name. Which is N******. Hmm.. Censored? Is it a bad word? XDDD All it means is "born in christmas" in Italian. XD

*dies*

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I don't think anyone really knowz my real name anymore Oo''
    My real name iz Alyssa, but either no one likez that name...or they juzt like nicknamez too much.
    From mozt common to leazt:
    Lis
    Lissa (pro. Li-sa)
    Lisa (pro. Lee-sa)
    Alise
    Aly
    Lyssy
    Al
    Alex
    and VERY rarely:
    Alyssa (my parentz are pretty much the only one'z who call me by my real name)

It'z odd when a group of peopl are talking about/with me and they all uze differant namez ^^;;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    most of my RL friends call me by my common name, which is Tommy. I earnedvarious nicknames throughout the years though: Pok?geek, Pimp, White Boy, Smart Dude, Slacker, Top-in-the-calculus-class...

Back