• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your future gonna be?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    do you know what will you wanna be when your older? like what kind of job you'll get? or anything like that. if you want, you may post what kind of future your's gonna be.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    I plan on going to University for a couple of years, and becoming a recording engineer. I might do something with Graphic Design too, though. But in the end, who knows what the future holds in store for me? ._.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'll answer this question with a conversation with Hazuki. What I want to be when I grow up, by the way ^^ Keep in mind that I know that what I write is a lot, but I like to keep my options open. I will be successful, though.

Hazuki says:
    What do you want to be when you grow up?

Michii says:
    that's a hard question to answer

Michii says: so can I give you idea's that I've had?

Hazuki says:
    Sure =D

Michii says: graphic designer, photographer, vet, author, teacher, proffesor, engineer, arcitecht (my spelling sucks but you get the point I think), scientist, interior designer, anchor woman, film director, storm chaser, meteorologist, a clothing designer since I'm good at that, I said author but I want to stress it so I'll say it again, astronomer, inventor, maybe even a hair/makeup artist, a regular artist (although I think I suck), professional (insert sport here) player, actress, voice actress, script writer, animator, one of those people that goes around the world filming crazy stuff and doing crazy things, a converse maker, a profesisional musician, and finally, a model.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    A cook.

I've always been so interested in food. The way its prepared, cooked, etc. Aside from that, there is a long line of chefs coming from my father's side of the family, so its almost like following in his footsteps, in a way.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    Well, I really dun know. I'll probably go to uni for something. I'd like to do something in graphic design, maybe with magazine covers, etc. But I don't know if I'm skilled enough in art to succeed in that. But who knows that's 2 - 7ish years from now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd like to work in cargo handling (i.e. lorry driver, warehouse worker etc.), or someting that is quite labour-intensive compared to the average occupation (farming and possibly logging are all I can think of for that category). Or I'd have one of those technical jobs like electrician and whatever people that work in computers are called.

Ideally, I'd also be an author and/or mangaka in my spare time.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I don't know exactly what I want to be yet, but it will most likely involve writing.

As far as everything else goes... I don't know. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i wanna design video games. can you think of the things im gonna study in college? trigonomotry, physics, 3D character design, calculus... that's fun homework!! XD

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I'd love to be an artist. For a video game or something. I was really impressed by Halo's theatrics and I've always loved to draw. My backup career would be writing for a newspaper or something.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I'd be a Scientologist Computer Scientist. Though, I'm still studying it right now. Computer Science holds it all branches of Computer courses [IT, computer engineer or gaming, etc].

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Haven't make my mind yet :T
    Writer, journalist, archeologist, doctor, air-spacial engineer.
    I guess I have plenty of time to decide.. I'm not going to rush and freak out : D
    YET.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Probably an architect/rockstar/super spy... LMAO!!!

I dont know!! I dont wish to know what the future would be...
    All i have to do now is work and study hard... Gee, that doesn't sound normal to me o.O

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I don't really know what i want to be! Just something that isn't that repetitive everyday.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I wanna be the next Bill Gates er, I mean the next Steve Ballmer. (Bill Gates is stepping down from Microsoft at the end of the month.)

I wanna be the one that makes the bulk of the OS that powers a vast majority of the computers in the world. Plus, being a software engineer pays $80,000 - $100,000 a year with only a bachelor's degree! :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm not sure what I want to be when I grow up, although I do now that when I reach university, I want to study English or psychology. Of course, over the next five years of second level education, that opinion could change. I don't really want to decide on anything until I have to, and I have a lot of time until that moment comes.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I want to be a billionaire. o_O;

Back