• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your height and age?

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm 1.86, or 6'1, and I'm 17. Both I'm barely growing since my 13th. I was 1.80, or 5'10" already when I was 13

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Ahhhhhhhh Little Mike. The memories. :') Personally, I'm 5 feet 6 inches, and 18. Seems like I'm not getting any taller, which sucks.

I feel you Dipu. I'm 5 feet 6 inches and 18 too, hahaha.

I can kind of relate to both of you guys. I'm 22 and 5 feet 5 inches. I was that height at 18 and I stopped growing. Now I really which I grew a few more inches. Being this short sucks. :(

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • 4'11". Sometimes it is read 4'10".
    I'm 22.

That's the funnest size. Not just for quick escape, but because I'm a romantic, carrying another human being roughly the same height as me is bad for my back. It'd be a tad strange if someone your height and I clicked; getting mistaken for father/daughter wouldn't be my idea of a good time (it's happened before), but it would all be worth it I suppose. . .

Anyways, 195cm, 84kg and old. I try not to feel the age creepin' but it nails you with it's headlights like a dumb deer, and there is no escape.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • That's the funnest size. Not just for quick escape, but because I'm a romantic, carrying another human being roughly the same height as me is bad for my back. It'd be a tad strange if someone your height and I clicked; getting mistaken for father/daughter wouldn't be my idea of a good time (it's happened before), but it would all be worth it I suppose. . .

Anyways, 195cm, 84kg and old. I try not to feel the age creepin' but it nails you with it's headlights like a dumb deer, and there is no escape.

Everything I ever want is always, always, on the top shelf.

And then there is the ever popular, "Hey, want some candy," bit.

And yes, people like to pick me up. I get terrified, as being physically close to people that I have no romantic affiliation with disturbs me greatly. I tolerate brief hugs. That's all, though.

The struggle is so real. :|

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm 25 and I'm 5'1" (155 cm). I haven't grown at all since I was about 12 years old. It kind of sucks being so short (some of my taller friends use me as an armrest) but I'd rather be really short than really tall!

Sorry to everyone shorter than me but I'M VERY GLAD YOU EXIST because I'm happy I'm not the shortest one here. n_n

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Everything I ever want is always, always, on the top shelf.

And then there is the ever popular, "Hey, want some candy," bit.

And yes, people like to pick me up. I get terrified, as being physically close to people that I have no romantic affiliation with disturbs me greatly. I tolerate brief hugs. That's all, though.

The struggle is so real. :|

We'd be perfect together. It kills me to get down on the ground and root around the bottom shelves for tools, cleaners, etc. but it's no issue grabbing anything from the tallest of shelves. We'd make a pretty kick-ass team of getting things off of shelves. Also, I think it's kind of rude to just going around picking people up. . . did you ever tell those people that? I'm sure you did.

My main issue with being tall (relative) is people walk too slow, I can't find shoes that fit without buying online, counters are too low, sinks are placed too low, etc. it drives me nuts.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • I'm a 5'2 21 year old :P

At work I always get the customers who want the games on the top shelf, so I either a: climb onto the counter as we no longer have a chair I can use, or B: Hope boss or co-worker is close by to puppy eye and get them to get it for me XD

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • 5'1" (155 cm) and 18 over here. That's already a pretty average size for a woman over here.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • We'd be perfect together. It kills me to get down on the ground and root around the bottom shelves for tools, cleaners, etc. but it's no issue grabbing anything from the tallest of shelves. We'd make a pretty kick-ass team of getting things off of shelves. Also, I think it's kind of rude to just going around picking people up. . . did you ever tell those people that? I'm sure you did.

My main issue with being tall (relative) is people walk too slow, I can't find shoes that fit without buying online, counters are too low, sinks are placed too low, etc. it drives me nuts.

There needs to be a company that hires ridiculously short and insanely tall people and organizes them into teams.

**** would get done.

And, hell, I tell people that I don't even like being touched, but I guess it is difficult to resist the impulse of picking a small person up. I wouldn't know what that's like. I never feel the impulse to ask tall people how the weather is "up there". That's just silly.

Also, people walk too slow for my standards, as well. But I've spent my entire life moving quickly to keep up, or out of the way.

Years
  • 6'1" and 23 years old here. A bit above the average height, but my feet are on the larger side for someone my height (13 wides, which are only stocked in maybe 5 styles of 25 at department stores and only 1 pair per style it is stocked in).

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    I'm 23 years old and i'm between 4'9'' and 5'2''. I'm really small. People used to call me a loli in High school. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    6'4 or 6'5, don't got an exact figure, those are just rough estimates.

I'm 17 years of age.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm 23 years old and i'm between 4'9'' and 5'2''. I'm really small. People used to call me a loli in High school. ^_^
    How does your height vary by 5 inches? An inch or so is one thing due to measurement error and stuff, but five whole inches......

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    How does your height vary by 5 inches? An inch or so is one thing due to measurement error and stuff, but five whole inches......

It must be an error. One time they had measured 5'2", a few months later they measured 4'9". So I figured I was just in between that. Since it kept changing for some reason, or the instruments were damaged.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Roughly 170cm, or 5'6", heading for 5'7". I'm an adolescent female, and proud to be taller than a lot of girls my age. :'D

A lot of my family on my mother's side are really tall, so there's a good chance I'll grow some more, I hope. I admire height in women, but don't worry girls, being short can also be really cute!

Back