• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your homepage?

Years
I definitely love how over the years that a browser's new tab page seems to have made homepages extinct. :P

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
Years
Honestly, it's rare that I don't have tabs that I'm not finished with, so when I open my browser, it opens with all the tabs I had open in the last session. Right now, I have GMail, the Gibson Forums, MyZone, a few Lifehack pages, StackExchange, SoundCloud, Facebook (two FB tabs open, actually), a page on PokéRadar chaining, Bulbapedia, 4 tabs of courses offered by Zend, an article on typing Esperanto in Mac OS X and the settings page on my WordPress site.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Firefox is set to maintain its session between restarts. Homepage field is set to: about:blank | about:downloads
IE (I mean to set up a second instance of Firefox, or Waterfox, but can't be bothered) has: https://duckduckgo.com/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Just Google because most of time I use my browser nowadays it's just to google something silly anyway.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have Reddit as my homepage right now. Too lazy to change it these days but I actually don't mind it. haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Mine is set to Google at this point. I've had various things over the years (in undergrad, I think I had it set to my school mail client, for example), but Google gives me easy access to searches and to my email and calendar at this point, so it seems like the easiest way to go. It's probably my most-used site these days. And if and when my computer has problems and I have to get it serviced, I won't get weird questions about what my home page is (happened at one point with an old email provider I used to use).

Back